[ 'C' Notes ] - "Jesse" Returns!

Howdy everybody! :)

Just wanted to pass along a short note for now to let you know that a brand new chapter of "Jesse-101" is now up on the Comicality Library as you read this! I really do hope you all enjoy it! It's just a preview of what's coming over the next few months! The Comicality Summer Celebration is officially starting on Tusday, and it will bring more rewards than any other Summer before it, as we start our THIRTEENTH year online after June 19th! Yes...that's THRTEEN years! Meaning that the Shack is now officially older than a huge percentage of its readers! LOL! Awesome!

Anyway, new updates are coming! To the site, the boards, the stories, to the stuff that's published in print...by the end of the Summer, it'll be a whole different ball game! So enjoy! I love ya! And I'l seezya soon with more! Hope you like the "Jesse-101" update! Feel free to drop by the "Library" or the "Cafe" link to let me know what ya think! Seezya soon!

= WORDS NOT MINE, YET MINE =

"I love for you to make wonder....where it's going! I love for you to pull me under...something's growing out of this that we can't control! Baby, I'm dying! Why can't I BREATHE whenever I think about you? Why can't I SPEAK whenever I talk about you? It's inevitable, it's a fact that we're gonna get down to it, so won't ya tell me, why can't I breathe whenever I think about you?" - Liz Phair, "Why Can't I?"<p>

"I know you can't stop looking, so don't try to deny it! Baby, I can see in your eyes! You'd do anything if I let you inside me! What would you do if I 'came' to life? Let me tell ya....this body of mine! This body of mine! Boy, I'm trying to warn you about...this body of mine! This body of mine! And you'll go crazy when you see me, see me! Start shaking, and moving all around! Start shaking, and moving all around!" Janet Jackson, "This Body"<p>

• Like 1

Howdy everybody! smile.gif

Just wanted to pass along a short note for now to let you know that a brand new chapter of "Jesse-101" is now up on the Comicality Library as you read this! I really do hope you all enjoy it! It's just a preview of what's coming over the next few months! The Comicality Summer Celebration is officially starting on Tusday, and it will bring more rewards than any other Summer before it, as we start our THIRTEENTH year online after June 19th! Yes...that's THRTEEN years! Meaning that the Shack is now officially older than a huge percentage of its readers! LOL! Awesome!

Anyway, new updates are coming! To the site, the boards, the stories, to the stuff that's published in print...by the end of the Summer, it'll be a whole different ball game! So enjoy! I love ya! And I'l seezya soon with more! Hope you like the "Jesse-101" update! Feel free to drop by the "Library" or the "Cafe" link to let me know what ya think! Seezya soon!

= WORDS NOT MINE, YET MINE =

"I love for you to make wonder....where it's going! I love for you to pull me under...something's growing out of this that we can't control! Baby, I'm dying! Why can't I BREATHE whenever I think about you? Why can't I SPEAK whenever I talk about you? It's inevitable, it's a fact that we're gonna get down to it, so won't ya tell me, why can't I breathe whenever I think about you?" - Liz Phair, "Why Can't I?"<p>

"I know you can't stop looking, so don't try to deny it! Baby, I can see in your eyes! You'd do anything if I let you inside me! What would you do if I 'came' to life? Let me tell ya....this body of mine! This body of mine! Boy, I'm trying to warn you about...this body of mine! This body of mine! And you'll go crazy when you see me, see me! Start shaking, and moving all around! Start shaking, and moving all around!" Janet Jackson, "This Body"<p>

Thanks a whole bunch, Comsie!

May I say it AGAIN?

"It is possible to love, without being involved in a sexual act".

And you, Comicality, are living, breathing proof of that!

Jesse101 keeps getting better all the time!

Thank you, AGAIN!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..