Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation, Chapter 28

Good chapter, CJ. There are several mysteries here, one being investigated by the police, another a mystery of nature.

Joel seems to get over his anger at Trevor's nearly deadly experience in the mid-Atlantic.

Good chapter, CJ. There are several mysteries here, one being investigated by the police, another a mystery of nature.

Joel seems to get over his anger at Trevor's nearly deadly experience in the mid-Atlantic.

But why didn't joel read that two weeks earlier

but there are issues of returning via atlantic that they don't know

someone is sending that email - who said the two is going thru the suez ... GOD? or Druggies?? or Mother?? or somebody??

The police having their own issues is their problem

Its still unclear who murdered mother and bridget husband and then Dirk not telling what happen but it seems to not be related to bridget husband ... but maybe it does and dirk hasn't connected all the dots .... the missing piece of the puzzle being held out before other people can figure what happen ... then for the boys or Trevor to discover another piece of the puzzle - facts he might find on atlantis. It could be some object or some software that seems normal that the Boy overlooked. Certainly its not about a bomb it could be but somethings on board that reporting information to someone.

Trevor might find something else in Austrailia or on the way ... I doubt that joel or lisa can talk him out of circum ,.. its up to lisa to let joel go for the six or seven months ... they still call each other ... its a matter of not having sex for that long .... so would we like to see who Joel would have sex with ... will trevor eat his candy?? ... its going to be a rough many months ... joel has to resovle that he can retake senior year or get a ged - the same goes for trevor.

One could call this personal discovery ... so it be nice if joel could go along if he can work out the issues. if not trev goes on and will make up school when he gets back

Now the good question is there any thing that could sink atlantis on the way to austrailia and to home.

That mystery emailer could trigger something on atlantis ... he could mess up navigation and trev could his land a day early ... or he could be needing fuel and the computer lies and he expends all the fuel and is stranded in the douldrums

Can we blame the atlantis computer for being the spy ... it could be

B)..........Interesting, another chapter before the storm, its now obvious that Bridget is the brains of her little gang and that she has been sending the mysterious e-mails. The last one to give misdirection and keep Detective Gonzales at bay, who seems to haven taken the the bait and is looking at the wrong canary. Bridget is the e-mailer sender and has purposely given wrong information in the last e-mail to mislead Gonzales.

But the detective has already figured out that Bridget is his main suspect and will pursue her

Has he also seen the name of the boat? You would think he ran it through records to find the owner of it. I see the complications of the story unraveling as Trevor finds his mom, while Bridget tries to have him killed to shift the blame of her crime onto Dirk. Gonzales is a target here also!

• Site Administrator

Just a short comment and a thank you for posting the chapter CJ specool.gif .

I am soooooo mad at Joel and Trevor mad.gif Here we are dealing with enviromental problems in the Gulf, and they are over in the Med shooting and sinking beer bottles and pop cans that should be recycled mad.gif .

Bad boys

Just a short comment and a thank you for posting the chapter CJ specool.gif .

I am soooooo mad at Joel and Trevor mad.gif Here we are dealing with enviromental problems in the Gulf, and they are over in the Med shooting and sinking beer bottles and pop cans that should be recycled mad.gif .

Bad boys

cool.gif.......... But Steve! The bottles have provided a shelter at the bottom of the ocean for some hermit crabs!! And the cans will wash up on a beach providing nourishment to some poor island goat!! innocent.gif

I can reveal a further clue to help regarding the mystery e-mails; they were sent by either a computer, or a web-enabled device. :ph34r:

Thanks for the link, HH5! I was very young when I saw the Kathavorhhes, and it's stuck in my mind ever since. I love weird phenomena like that, and had to include it in the story.

Yep, Joel seems to be over his anger, but he doesn't want Trevor continuing on alone.

As for the littering of the seabed; I think I can safely say that's a minor infraction for a teenager. LoL! No worse, really, than shooting skeet (those shards have to go somewhere) from the rear deck of a cruise ship, something I've done many times, but now is no longer allowed for safety reasons (it ended around 2001). I do miss it; the moving deck and the wind adds a level of complexity. However, I can understand why it might not be a good idea to have a passneger (some of whom have never fired a shotgun) blasting away. All they'd have to do is slip and send a round in the wrong direction, and that doesn't even take into account malicious intent.

Okay, Benji, you raise an excellent point (one of many!) on Gonzalez seeing the name on the boat and running its ownership. That would be standard procedure. However, there was this passage in 27;

Bridget chuckled.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..