['C' Notes] - A Little Something With BITE'!

Hello folks! And welcome back to the Shack's Summer Celebration!

I took a bit of time off to focus on writing a GA Anthology story called, "Light Reaches Earth", and I can't thank you all enough for the comments and compliments on it! ((Hugz)) You guys are awesome! Be sure to read all of the others as well, and give your favorite authors some feedback as well! I'm trying to find time to read a bit more and give some feedback of my own. I should definitely practice what I preach more in that particular aspect. So I'm straightening up. :P

This weekend is a special week for us! June 19th marks the Shack's *TWELFTH* anniversary! That's TWELVE YEARS online, people! Major thanks to everybody who has supported me over the years and kept the site going strong through good times and bad!

Anyway, before I start babbling, let's get to the heart of things here! There's a brand new chapter of "Gone From Daylight: Blood Ties" on the Library right now! And it's picking up right where it left off! So enjoy! And I'll seezya soon!

(Quotes For "GFD: BT")

"*I* am the rocks that lie on the eternal shore! Crash against me...and be BROKEN!" -Apocalypse, "X-Men"<p>

"The great proof of madness is the disproportion of one's designs to one's means.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..