Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation, Chapter 30

I'd just like to adress some E-mail I've received, in case anyone else is thinking along the same lines.

I't's been suggested that my mentions of the Southern Ocean and its difficulties are a "copy cat" based on the rescue of Abby Sunderland (A teenager doing a solo circumnavigation) there. This is not true; I wrote chapters 29 and 30 quite some time ago, and in fact, 29 was posted before the emergency in the Southern Ocean. Goats cannot count, but nor can they time travel, so therefor my posting of 29 prior to real-world events proves I'm not taking the Southern Ocean issue from the recent news.

CJ :)

Some of my predictions are coming to fruition. Dirk and Rachel, or possibly just Rachel, ran into trouble in the Bahamas, concerning Bridget's source of income. This explains why Dirk is so adamant that Trevor stay away from Bimini, but it still leaves guesses on the statute of limitations.

Bridget doesn't seem threaten by Trevor being in the bahamas - its only dirk.

It doesn't feel right that Trevor has to go on alone. I hope he does meet some gay boy on another yacht thats going to austraila too or seychelles. Then at least its like two ships going to the same destination.

I am not sure if there be other boats going with Trevor ... it be cool ... then its not like he's all alone

Naked Joel ... pity Trevor didn't take a picture of that for his poster picture when he's alone.

Sure would Joel like to read that in the ships log. "I jack off to the image of a naked Joel"

We will see how desperate trevor will get again.

I wrote chapters 29 and 30 quite some time ago, and in fact, 29 was posted before the emergency in the Southern Ocean.

I can corroborate CJ's claim. I proofread chapters 29 and 30 on February 28 and March 2, 2010, respectively.

I still can't prevent cliffhangers.

I can corroborate CJ's claim. I proofread chapters 29 and 30 on February 28 and March 2, 2010, respectively.

I still can't prevent cliffhangers.

B)....................... Hmmmm! now on to the chapter at hand (silly, goats can't swim, but are known to traverse through cliffs) Bridget again has let slip to an ignorant Lisa too many facts of Dirks and Rachel's impending divorce that I don't think she had from conversations with Lisa. Either way, Lisa should start to wonder how Bridget came about that information. 'Needful one?' 'Possible Need' Bridget seems to adhere to the old adage of keeping your freinds close and your enemies closer. Ah, so Bridget now thinks it is time to call in the calvary, her associates, I fear for Joel's and Lisa' life in upcoming chapters. The guesthouse is a trap and will probably be bugged. BTW, great chapter CJ! :D

• Site Administrator

Thanks for the chapter CJ :worship:

A fair bit of jumping around in this one. I think the devil is in the details, and there is a lot of details in this chapter.

So Bridget confirmed that she is the evil one behind the mysterious emails.

I am wondering though if Detective Gonzales is playing with the readers by making us assume that he is believing the leak is the dispatcher when he really now knows it is the senior detective.

Curious what Jim and Dirk are up to, they seemed to be have been left out of this chapter.

Steve

BTW, if a goat can type, who says he can't time travel :P

So Bridget confirmed that she is the evil one behind the mysterious emails.

I am wondering though if Detective Gonzales is playing with the readers by making us assume that he is believing the leak is the dispatcher when he really now knows it is the senior detective.

Sure goat-play in the police dept.

Now that's a new one to me to say Bridget is behind it all - need to see that quoted

Now its interesting that all the work lisa doing hasn't make Gonazalas turn his head.

Maybe there isn't much information to find in public record.

It could be somewhere in private records - the incriminating evidence you need to have a warrant for. Who would be dum enough having that lying around.

This is one story where evil has taken a lowest profile ever. I bet we're all victims of Goat-Play.

Lets just hope in the next 30 chapters - evil will make an appearance - but if it did could Trevor survive it compared to the rough waters ahead.

So far there is no direct evidence to show that Atlantis is being followed or track but it certainly does feel like it. I am surprise that Joel or Trevor have not discuss this sort of danger?

You think a pesky gun is a match against a few guys with fire power.

One has to wonder if trevor has anything on board that boat thats of value to the bad guys.

That they have not found on the Ares.

So far it doesn't sound like anything. Hey is could be something as small as a ring or pendant etc. transporting micro concealed information - can be very lucrative as much as large object smuggling.

Sure goat-play in the police dept.

Now that's a new one to me to say Bridget is behind it all - need to see that quoted

B).................. Did you not catch the inference by Bridget when she was talking to Detective Alford about getting the 'noose' of his head in the investigation?

B).................. Did you not catch the inference by Bridget when she was talking to Detective Alford about getting the 'noose' of his head in the investigation?

I was skipping around for boys at play :lmao: sighting Joel Naked on the cover of Goats at play magazine.

Now is someone implying the police feeding the drugs into the schools of Florida?

An opportunity to discover who's behind it all?

Wonderful theories and comments! Thanks!!!

Hrmm! I'm really in a bind regarding what I can and cannot say. Let's just say that chapter 31, "Standing into Danger" will answer many questions as to some of what is going on. The next couple of chapters hold a lot of explicit revelations.

As for chapter 30, there were, as Wildone said, a lot of details, and the Devil is indeed in the details. :ph34r:

The final e-mail to Jim rather neatly fingered Sergent Pierson as the leaker. As mentioned in the narration, Gonzales believes it. But, we now know that the leaker is Detective Alfred.

CJ :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..