Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation 33

• Site Administrator

There's nothing in the narration that addresses Dirk's sexuality, not until chapter 34. :)

**checks watch and sees only 6 or 7 hours till the next chapter may be out**

:D

B).........Maybe, but if the answers lie within Australia I have a feeling he is not being truthful here!!! (Aussies and goats you know) :lol: Yet, I have no doubt that Dirk is the father of Trevor,he passed off 'gene' of the gayness one. Number two I cannot see Rachel in an adulterous relationship that Bridget was not aware of. Bridget was attune to everything that was going on after all, well maybe except the hidden compartment that her late husband installed aboard the Aries. Graeme may be right, but then again everything points to Australia, making him suspect!!!

If there is a hidden compartment that is on the Ares ... then there is one on Atlantis that Trevor has not found.

What if bridget husband hid something on atlantis as well? or that something is hidden on either or both boats?

But discover seems to be so far away ... a lot of evolving discovery is left to the nature of the story.

If there is a hidden compartment that is on the Ares ... then there is one on Atlantis that Trevor has not found.

What if bridget husband hid something on atlantis as well? or that something is hidden on either or both boats?

But discover seems to be so far away ... a lot of evolving discovery is left to the nature of the story.

B)...........I don't think Bridget's husband was alive when the Atlantis came along, but was living on the Aries for a while soon after his daughters death. Bridget could have had a compartment built on the Atlantis, but Trevor has been over every inch of that boat, I'm sure he would of found it and not built his own.

**checks watch and sees only 6 or 7 hours till the next chapter may be out**

:D

In the interest of being able to make fun of your timekeeping ability, I have just ensured that you are very wrong! :P (how? By uploading the chapter a bit early!) :P

Some things will be revealed in full in the near term, others a bit later.

BTW, isn't Bridget a thoughtful, considerate person? She wants to send Trevor a little going-away present. (isn't that sweet of her?). :ph34r:

B)...........I don't think Bridget's husband was alive when the Atlantis came along, but was living on the Aries for a while soon after his daughters death. Bridget could have had a compartment built on the Atlantis, but Trevor has been over every inch of that boat, I'm sure he would of found it and not built his own.

Poor, misunderstood Bridget. 0:)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..