1. 1. Are you Bieber upset?

• No - Not at all
    • Yes - considering no longer a fan
    • Yes - stop kissing the girl!!
    • Yes - take a bad Bieber action on girl
    • Yes - but he'll be mine
    • Yes - Bieber bleep bleep - Other
    • Yes - He should be kissing in Lexas

Cody is a good choice and he has already signed with a label. But he isn't who I was talking about.

Another great Kid with a dynamic range and great stage presence. And just turned 12.And before you start rippin on him, he and his family are also good friends. So my skin is a little thin where he is concerned.

WOW! Just... WOW!

Edited by Tomas

WOW! Just... WOW!

Ya, and this kid has worked hard to get where he is. All his own doing. He supports his singing by busking and has paid for his own voice lessons, gas and all the sound equipment you see he has purchased from money earned singing. He has done nightclubs and charities. Some with pay, some just for the lens time.

His parents support him but do not push him. When an offer comes in they will sit and discuss what all it entails and what the time commitment is. Jordan thinks about it and makes the call.

And what few know is that he is really a sick little boy. At one point he was rehearsing for a paid position in a play. A lead part. Studying for his estedfods and reporting to the hospital every morning for two hours of tests. He has so many food allergies that he takes his meals separate from the family. I have never heard him speak with less than a smile.

He's the very best in my opinion.

Want more info? Here is a blog article I did on him a while back. Jordan Jansen at 10 years old

You'll find a lot of pics of him there too. A really great kid if ever there was one. He has made one trip to LA on a label's dime. He is due back in the states from Australia very soon if he isn't here already. This time NY and LA. So I think there may be something in the wind for him this time.

Fingers crossed.

I think TMZ is just wrong for the invasion of privacy that they foist on all the celebrities, not just Bieber, but all of them.

And I will go with Libera for fantastic young voices.

Its CNN too

Nice voices

I think TMZ is just wrong for the invasion of privacy that they foist on all the celebrities, not just Bieber, but all of them.

And I will go with Libera for fantastic young voices.

Libra is a staple in treble voices. A wonderful group of kids. I applaud St. Phillips for their work bringing these wonderful treble voices to the world. Truly a wonderful use of the internet. One of the fine examples of our ability to now share art and culture to those who would normally not have access to it.

Should we thank Al Gore then for inventing the internet.

lol

Cheers.

Ricky

Personally, all the cheesing is just so we can bring them down to our level (not that our level is bad! It's perfectly fine, thank you very much!). The "ripping" for me is just done in good fun so that they're more real and not the stuff legends are made of (as so many ad agencies try to make them out to be). The fact that no matter how much we whine it won't make a difference makes it even more fun (okay, I know there are supposed to be punctuations somewhere there but my mind isn't working right now).

But if we start making statues of Bieber in National Museums, I will throw a fit (not that I go to National Museums)! :2hands: Wait eighty years where my memory starts fading before doing that please. :funny:

Celebrity wax museums are fine. :)

Personally, all the cheesing is just so we can bring them down to our level (not that our level is bad! It's perfectly fine, thank you very much!). The "ripping" for me is just done in good fun so that they're more real and not the stuff legends are made of (as so many ad agencies try to make them out to be). The fact that no matter how much we whine it won't make a difference makes it even more fun (okay, I know there are supposed to be punctuations somewhere there but my mind isn't working right now).

But if we start making statues of Bieber in National Museums, I will throw a fit (not that I go to National Museums)! :2hands: Wait eighty years where my memory starts fading before doing that please. :funny:

Celebrity wax museums are fine. :)

when you said wax museums - I was thinking of the one in NYC - I can imagine how many girls would want their picture taken as well as getting to know his 3-D representation

Maybe CNN should do marketing reseach to see if teen girls will buy Bieber Wax figures or blow up doll ... I bet if they make Bieber barbie dolls they would sell ...

n'sync Collectible Marionette are still selling on amazon ... a Bieber Marionette doll would be a real hit with the teen girls ...

it would make a freaky story the gay boy and his Bieber Marionette doll

when you said wax museums - I was thinking of the one in NYC - I can imagine how many girls would want their picture taken as well as getting to know his 3-D representation

Maybe CNN should do marketing reseach to see if teen girls will buy Bieber Wax figures or blow up doll ... I bet if they make Bieber barbie dolls they would sell ...

n'sync Collectible Marionette are still selling on amazon ... a Bieber Marionette doll would be a real hit with the teen girls ...

it would make a freaky story the gay boy and his Bieber Marionette doll

Or how about the gay boy and his Bieber Ventriloquist dummy?

"HEY! Watch where your puttin' you hand!" :lol::lmao::lol:

I can't confirm that's a girl in the picture

and they are in Venice

someone said a guy in a wig

So I can't confirm he's BI :blink:

barf. So many thought he was gay. Guess not after all :P

P.S HONDAS ARE AWESOME!