1. 1. Are you Bieber upset?

• No - Not at all
    • Yes - considering no longer a fan
    • Yes - stop kissing the girl!!
    • Yes - take a bad Bieber action on girl
    • Yes - but he'll be mine
    • Yes - Bieber bleep bleep - Other
    • Yes - He should be kissing in Lexas

Of all places this got on the news of CNN ... you have to see the all the girls they interviewed ... showing how upset they are that Bieber chose someone other than them.

Next in the news Bieber on CSI ... how many will scream for BieberActor?

---

So I wonder if he upset the girls so bad ...is there more Bieber for the boys!!

0920-bieber-launch-ex-tmz-01-credit.jpg

justin-bieber-and-jasmine-v-are-caught-kissing

Brace yourselves, Beliebers. Justin Bieber and Jasmine Villegas were caught kissing in the back seat of a car in Venice, Calif. just before the second leg of the 'My World' tour began. It's okay, Just breathe.

In the past, Jasmine, who starred alongside the Canadian pop star in his 'Baby' video, maintained that the two were not a couple, but "just really cool friends." However, the pics TMZ scored of the tourmates are saying something totally different.

The photos were taken on September 9 by a Canadian tourist, who recognized the 16-year-old pop star and started snapping away. JB and Jasmine were in the back of a parked silver Honda, making out while another person sat in the passenger seat.

I have to admit, this is kinda lulzy for me, but I've never really understood all the celeb fuss. Let the kid kiss who he wants! Anyone that started snapping pics of a non-famous person kissing someone would be considered a creep, so what's the difference? Honestly, I've never gotten that. People kiss, but I know for a fact I've never gotten on the news for it. Maybe I should try harder! :lmao:

WTF does anyone care if he's kissing a girl? Is there something I'm missing?

All the Girls laid claim to him that it should be them ... each one wants a bieber for their very own pleasures ...

time for bieber cloning or the bieber look alikes to scream I'm the bieber

maybe bieber isn't kissing ... he fell on her trying to exit to the right

• Site Administrator

I know that it is :off: but just saw the season premiere of CSI. The Biebs may actually have a future in acting if he his voice cracks and the singing goes downhill.

no im not mad i never really like Bieber he seems like nuthing but an overhyped full of himself pretty boy who got big by riding on ushers coattails (will i lose my licence to be gay for saying that?)

You'll have to admit he has a beautiful philtrum though. Especially when he smiles. At 14 or 15 he could have had me. But I wonder what he'll look like at 53?

Eeeeeeeew.

Am I the only person that thinks giving all this attention to some kids love-life is really quite sick and creepy?

Martin

I think they find it BieberFunny ... next to his walking into glass doors ... and other weird things

unless he is showing signs of growing out of his awkwardness in the public eye

Just making fun of him until the next big thing comes along...

Hey, go easy. I know the next one in line and he's a really great kid with a stunning voice. He is coming out of Australia. Another adorable little kid bursting with talent.

And as far as Justin goes, he is really a great kid. Very religious and not likely to be in any of the places he has been touted to be. I suspect his agent wanted to make him a bit of a bad boy. I know his Mom would have pulled the plug in a heart beat if they were really taking him to strip clubs and what not.

In short, Patty wouldn't put up with it. Having said that, he is a boy coming into his own and it is sorta beautiful watching him blossom.

But walking into glass doors, ya he is at that age. lol

I have to admit, this is kinda lulzy for me, but I've never really understood all the celeb fuss. Let the kid kiss who he wants! Anyone that started snapping pics of a non-famous person kissing someone would be considered a creep, so what's the difference? Honestly, I've never gotten that. People kiss, but I know for a fact I've never gotten on the news for it. Maybe I should try harder! :lmao:

Gay kissing in front of a courthouse might get it on the news....

Hey, go easy. I know the next one in line and he's a really great kid with a stunning voice. He is coming out of Australia. Another adorable little kid bursting with talent. ...snip

Let's hear it for Cody! Cody Simpson! Yeah!

Edited by Tomas

Let's hear it for Cody! Cody Simpson! Yeah!

Cody is a good choice and he has already signed with a label. But he isn't who I was talking about.

Another great Kid with a dynamic range and great stage presence. And just turned 12.

And before you start rippin on him, he and his family are also good friends. So my skin is a little thin where he is concerned.

• Like 1