lookin for stories

I know of some (published) short stories that are really good. "Flowers for Algernon", "The Lady or the Tiger", and "The Great Rat Chase" are all good. Also, if you're looking for any long stories, go with "Cold Sassy Tree" by Olive Ann Burns, it is absolutely amazing. Read It. It's good.

-psychic psychopath

Edited by slaveboy

at first i thought it was harry potter and x-men the marvel comic or something. then slaveboy went and got me all confused lol. yea i want to know what that is too

Edited by Bao

He is just asking for Harry Potter and X-men fanfic is all.

Slaveboy, just offered up some published works that he thougt a lot of! That he thought might be of interest to Tyrel, not much to be confused about here.

Ty

You might want to check out the two stories posted in the library by moonwalker. They really have a different twist on the harry potter series!

Hugs

Mike

dio, bao.. a HP/Xmen crossover is a story where HP(harry Potter) and the Xmen are in the same story.

I'm not only just looking for HP stuff, if its well written I'm not too picky(though I do prefer the main char to be a young male)

Hmm. I haven't seen many HP/Xmen crossovers. Actually none, that I can remember anyway. I did come across a Xmen/McFly/Rooster crossover at Nifty.

http://nifty.org/nifty/gay/celebrity/boy-b...ly-and-rooster/

And I know there are more Xmen stories in the Celebrity section, I'm just not sure about Xmem/HP. Seems kinda rare. If anyone does find one, I'd want to read it.