Sooo, did you have a nice Christmas?

Marzipan

I had relativelly nice Christmas eve. Slept well, eat well, red well. Had a day off. No presents what so ever. Oh, boss gave me stupied mugs. Like I dont have those enough...:wacko:

First Christmas day was ok. Had to work, but that was fine.

Today, total misery from start to end. :angry: I feel abandoned by few of my closest ones (not really, but that how I feel). I was working today too ( I instruct yoga). Customers lovely, boss was total pain in the ass. And really, really, I was working when other people were spenging their Christmas with their loved ones.

Summa summarum, thank goodness (not GOD of any kind) there is no Christmas in sight untill next year.

I'll just start rading Comicalitys shorties again. :read: They really lift my moods up.

I had relativelly nice Christmas eve. Slept well, eat well, red well. Had a day off. No presents what so ever. Oh, boss gave me stupied mugs. Like I dont have those enough...:wacko:

First Christmas day was ok. Had to work, but that was fine.

Today, total misery from start to end. :angry:I feel abandoned by few of my closest ones (not really, but that how I feel). I was working today too ( I instruct yoga). Customers lovely, boss was total pain in the ass. And really, really, I was working when other people were spenging their Christmas with their loved ones.

Summa summarum, thank goodness (not GOD of any kind) there is no Christmas in sight untill next year.

I'll just start rading Comicalitys shorties again. :read: They really lift my moods up.

Reminded me of exactly the opposite.

Usually, i never get called by my friends on Christmas.

But this Christmas was different. I got some texts and quite a few calls.

They definitely lit up my night, which was pretty much the same as past Christmas, but it was ok nontheless.

I have no complains about this one whatsoever. I am one of those few people in the world who forget about Christmas true meaning or whatever it is called.

I enjoy the night and put my own meaning to it!

I wished I was alone all Christmas, but instead I was stuck with my relatives, in a city I didn't want to be in, with nothing to do but twiddle my thumbs. Oh, what I wouldn't have given for just an hour or two of uninterrupted silence. But alas, the 'rents wanted the family to be "together" for that one time of year. It was bad enough on Christmas Eve when I forced to go caroling with my neighbors. Luckily now I am back home, in front of my laptop and on my own. Oh...the joys of solitude!!!!:2thumbs:

Christmas Eve was awesome. Had a beautiful time with friends. Yesterday I spent sick as hell and on the couch all day. Even missed Christmas dinner. :( Still, watched some movies, gave hubby and our kitties their presents and got mine which were awesome and overall, not a bad time. Still had a horrific headache today and then realized that I hadn't had caffeine since a day and a half ago. I drank some soda and my headache went away quickly so there ya go! :great:

• Like 1

Christmas was uneventful for me. Family gatherings seemed to be cursed for perpetual awkwardness :lol:. But I did enjoy my first time in the kitchen. It's so much fun preparing a dessert on my own. It might not be that much since I haven't had to deal with fire and all, but it was enough to give a bit of spice to our monotonous Christmas ritual. The fireworks were a bit of disappointment, but I believe it's just the people saving up for New Year. At any rate, I have nothing to whine about. And that's a nice change.:great:

I spent the holiday in Dallas with family and had a great time.

Problem is I had to come home to Mississippi. :vomits: :(

You just don't know how far it is to the hind tit until you've seen something better.

I don't want to be here anymore. I don't care where I go, #50 is just not big enough for me anymore.

Family breakfast followed by lunch with neighbours and family friends who, like us, don't have any relatives within the state.

They all started arriving at like 12 and most didn't leave until about 8 pm.

All the men ended up inside playing songs off their iPods (with Whiskey and red wine) and the women ended up on the back veranda under the Wisteria (with tea and coffee).

The men all got pretty sloshed and one nearly tried to drive home when he couldn't even walk straight....

Then my dad got really aggro and rude to my mum's best friend....

It was kind of funny, looking back, but at the time... I just wanted a few minutes peace!!!

• Like 1