I am a little worried that our King has not shown himself. :king:

This respite is looking like it might be a long one. :thumbdown:

Help me buck up! B)

Edited by Amelia
  • Like 3
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Unlike Dom, I have no life (and no stories to read : )) so I was surfing the net and randomly came across this review of The Long Way (miscalled The Long Road there) on this reading list. At first when I saw the link, I thought Dom had published the story, and I almost fell off my chair thinking he was back, but alas…. Anyway, it looks like Dom’s popularity continues to grow.

I thought I might as well post the link, just because… (And there are other recs there for those of you who are willing to pay for books.)

http://www.afterelton.com/node/44286# It’s the post(s) on February 12, 2012

P.S. Happy (very) belated New Year to everyone (or Happy Valentine's in advance : ))

Unlike Dom, I have no life (and no stories to read : )) so I was surfing the net and randomly came across this review of The Long Way (miscalled The Long Road there) on this reading list. At first when I saw the link, I thought Dom had published the story, and I almost fell off my chair thinking he was back, but alas…. Anyway, it looks like Dom’s popularity continues to grow.

I thought I might as well post the link, just because… (And there are other recs there for those of you who are willing to pay for books.)

http://www.afterelton.com/node/44286# It’s the post(s) on February 12, 2012

P.S. Happy (very) belated New Year to everyone (or Happy Valentine's in advance : ))

Thanks for the link. I particularly like the recommendations/reviews for books & e-books :)