I'm searching for links...but "5CBC" will continue next Th

So look for it soon! They're a bit harder to find than I thought for some reason. Ormaybe it's because I'm 'speeding' through everything at the moment. But it's awesome! I'm energized by the idea of everything getting itself back into order and falling into place. So I'm nearing the mountain peak, just have to keep pushing. Then it's 'king of the world' time! :P

So look for it soon! They're a bit harder to find than I thought for some reason. Or maybe it's because I'm 'speeding' through everything at the moment. But it's awesome! I'm energized by the idea of everything getting itself back into order and falling into place. So I'm nearing the mountain peak, just have to keep pushing. Then it's 'king of the world' time! :P

Well, Charlie Brown always came back to kick the football while Lucy held it. B)

A

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..