Important questions...

A serious reply: I see myself in many ways and want so many things that I cannot count them all. However; the number one items for each question:

Who am I?

I identify myself as the gay man that uncovered and tracks my family genealogy, who hopes to leave an interesting and significant trail of documentation of my life.

What do I want?

To have an amazingly realistic and embarrassingly intimate - accurate - depiction of the real me in my documentation of my life.

Both of those questions explain a great deal about my personality and how I have lived my life. Many people are remembered through their descendants, but I do not have any. In my own way, I suppose, I have tried to find ways to be remembered. ...even if it is as the goofy old gay uncle or cousin who was obsessed with genealogy and documenting everything - EVERYthing. (Including the sh!t I wouldn't want people to know while I am alive!)