[Hamen Cheese] Charlie

I should probably just wait till the whole series is over and read it all at one go.

one a week is going to kill me... >.>

Any particular reason why you shouldn't be in agony along with the rest of us? Posted Image Misery loves company.

Mind you, there are 28 chapters posted, with about 5 or 6 to go. If you pace yourself at 5 or 6 chapters a week, you'll be at the finish line along with the rest of us. Just a suggestion. Gives you more time to review as you go too. Posted Image

• Like 2

I've read everything till the latest chapter... but I don't know if I can carry on. T_T So was wondering I could hold off reading till the series is complete, and read till the final chapter. (and that's assuming that I'm able to withhold myself from reading when a new chapter comes out)

This is pure agony! hahahha

curses hamen cheese! i'll eat you! >=O

Waiting, rather impatiently before commenting - mostly so I don't start cussing and flailing around before breaking down in tears...

/comfort

To be honest, all this tension is making me tense also! Haha.

I hate you. Cuz I'm going to cry.

I hate you for writings this chapter.

I love you for making me FEEL something.

I love you for making this so raw.

I love you for taking me places where I don't want to go, (that's not suggesting that I've experienced anything like this).

I hate you. I love you.

Good flippin' job!

Thank you for hating and loving me (I think). I'm glad it's making you experience something new. I wouldn't want people to read this particular story and leaving with nothing good. Posted Image

I should probably just wait till the whole series is over and read it all at one go.

one a week is going to kill me... >.>

As a person with a preference to reading finished stories, I wouldn't mind if you did. Hehe. But that is entirely up to you. I think it would be quite hard to stop at this point though. Posted Image

Any particular reason why you shouldn't be in agony along with the rest of us? Posted Image Misery loves company.

Mind you, there are 28 chapters posted, with about 5 or 6 to go. If you pace yourself at 5 or 6 chapters a week, you'll be at the finish line along with the rest of us. Just a suggestion. Gives you more time to review as you go too. Posted Image

/signed Posted Image

curses hamen cheese! i'll eat you! >=O

There are quite a number of things I'd like to say to that. Posted Image

I'm starting to feel the same way, Auel T_T

*crawls with fear towards the story link*

You can do it Aximili! Have faith. Posted Image

I couldn't resist... and read the chapter.... ughhhh

and now..

I'm really going to eat a Ham'enCheese sandwich just to get back at you! >=P

how many more to go? 12 more chapters at LEAST.. right.. RIGHT?

• Like 1

I couldn't resist... and read the chapter.... ughhhh

and now..

I'm really going to eat a Ham'enCheese sandwich just to get back at you! >=P

how many more to go? 12 more chapters at LEAST.. right.. RIGHT?

Unfortunately no. :P

I didn't feel how dark part one was until I read part two O_O

Hrm... why do you think so? I'm curious to know. :)

• Like 1

"Charlie" is an awesome story. Good work, Hamen Cheese. I loved it.

The way you've brought up the characters, especially Charlie is really great and adorable!

It leaves me breathless waiting for the next Chapter.

I just read Chapter 30.

Restless to find out what happens next.

"Charlie" is an awesome story. Good work, Hamen Cheese. I loved it.

The way you've brought up the characters, especially Charlie is really great and adorable!

It leaves me breathless waiting for the next Chapter.

I just read Chapter 30.

Restless to find out what happens next.

Thanks Nellion Summers, I'm glad you are liking it. :D

I wonder what Charlie did for Christmas? Visiting Derek in prison or relax in Travis' arms?

Psssst: Its Tuesday

It's up. :P

This story is just too good. It does things to me. hahaha. I think i've fallen in love with every one of your characters. Wait no i hate Dereks dad and Luke. But then i think we're supposed to hate them on principle so they don't count aye? The others...DAMN. They're so fascinating it's almost unreal. Rebecca and her trusty axe and the 'indomitable mrs C'. Such powerful characters! Even Charlie and Derek's mom who are sorta weak and vulnerable-ish still come off looking strong. They're all inspiring in their own ways. I absolutely adore them!

Posted Image

I don't smell a happy ending for Derek T_T

he'll move to california with his uncle and be sad and lonely forever D:!!!!!

Just hold on there, buddy. You can do it. :D

This story is just too good. It does things to me. hahaha. I think i've fallen in love with every one of your characters. Wait no i hate Dereks dad and Luke. But then i think we're supposed to hate them on principle so they don't count aye? The others...DAMN. They're so fascinating it's almost unreal. Rebecca and her trusty axe and the 'indomitable mrs C'. Such powerful characters! Even Charlie and Derek's mom who are sorta weak and vulnerable-ish still come off looking strong. They're all inspiring in their own ways. I absolutely adore them!

Posted Image

Thank you davides. I'm glad you loved the characters especially since I enjoyed writing about them. :D

I'll trade you first chapter of Rich Boy Inheritance for remaining chapters of charlie. ??

Hmm, tempting, tempting. Posted Image Haha. Unfortunately, I will have to decline. I must maintain my integrity after all! But then again... Hmm... Nooo!! MUST.... RESIST....

The story is almost over anyway so you won't have long to wait. :D

Charlie's wicked! Posted Image

There I was thinking your parents had a mean streak naming you Hamen, then I got it - though 'Charlie' is far from cheesy. It was recommended on the AwesomeDude forums and I've just read to chapter 13 in one sitting. Boggled eyed, now.

How many chapters are there left to release? I ask because I often froth with impatience waiting for something I enjoy.

Ta!

Charlie's wicked! Posted Image

There I was thinking your parents had a mean streak naming you Hamen, then I got it - though 'Charlie' is far from cheesy. It was recommended on the AwesomeDude forums and I've just read to chapter 13 in one sitting. Boggled eyed, now.

How many chapters are there left to release? I ask because I often froth with impatience waiting for something I enjoy.

Ta!

Hi Camy,

Actually, my parents DID have a mean streak when they named me. Haha. Fortunately though, Hamen Cheese is not my real name. :P

What post is that by the way? Do you have a link perhaps? I'd like to see. I didn't realize people were recommending me there. :D

Including the chapter I released awhile ago, there's only one chapter left. So, if everything goes well, Charlie should be finished by next week. :)

Hi Camy,

Actually, my parents DID have a mean streak when they named me. Haha. Fortunately though, Hamen Cheese is not my real name. Posted Image

What post is that by the way? Do you have a link perhaps? I'd like to see. I didn't realize people were recommending me there. Posted Image

Including the chapter I released awhile ago, there's only one chapter left. So, if everything goes well, Charlie should be finished by next week. Posted Image

Yeah, parents have no idea what they do to their kids. I had to bury my middle name at the bottom of the garden. ;)

Here's the post I mentioned

Charlie's a terrific read! I've read it all in a couple of days, except the last chapter for which, apparently, I'm going to have to learn patience. Hmm.

"...I felt peace and it didn’t really matter that I died in his arms." as opposed to "I felt peace and it didn’t really matter [iF] I died in his arms.".

I guess this means Derek's really dead. :(

And LOL at the spoiler about Adamagika.