[Andr0gene] Confounded Part II

Okay soooo.. I"m done till chapter 11 :P its kinda a race b/w me and u? eh? :lol: to see who is faster? u posting, or me finishing them? ;) as lomg as u're posting.. i'd say 'BRING IT ON' lol ;) the more for me to read! :D :D :D

I know.. i know.. hopeless.. but meh! i get to read ;)

I love Kit's POV! I hope you post the rest of the story soon and won't make us wait for the last chapters like you did with part 1 :P

How many chapters is the story gonna have anyway?

I love Kit's POV! I hope you post the rest of the story soon and won't make us wait for the last chapters like you did with part 1 :P

How many chapters is the story gonna have anyway?

Weeeeell, problem is that this one is not finished. I usually prefer to finish a story before posting it up, but I guess I got weak, or something. Anyhoo, this may take a while since 1) it';s summer, or close to, and I never write in summer (usually) and 2) real life keeps intervening a lot. So...:funny:

A.

Weeeeell, problem is that this one is not finished. I usually prefer to finish a story before posting it up, but I guess I got weak, or something. Anyhoo, this may take a while since 1) it';s summer, or close to, and I never write in summer (usually) and 2) real life keeps intervening a lot. So...:funny:

A.

Why don't you write in summer? <_< XD

If you never write in summer we have to wait months ;p

So you don't know yet how many chapters this story might have? Oh....I already see a new update ^_^

Edited by Anya
  • 3 months later...

Why don't you write in summer? <_< XD

If you never write in summer we have to wait months ;p

So you don't know yet how many chapters this story might have? Oh....I already see a new update ^_^

Aaaaaand....I'm back. In the meantime, I visited Canada & the US, just returned. Began reading, and got the itch, so at the moment, I'm busily writing on this story. Doing some catch-up first, and need to get in contact with the one and only Renee. ;)

Apparently I do write in summer, lol! Usually I don't, it's due to being cooped up in the house because of weatherconditions, but when i started reading on the plane home, it got me itching. So stay tuned, and prepare to see more of me in the coming weeks. Sorry for taking so long, it's just my writing style. :/

A.

Aaaaaand....I'm back. In the meantime, I visited Canada & the US, just returned. Began reading, and got the itch, so at the moment, I'm busily writing on this story. Doing some catch-up first, and need to get in contact with the one and only Renee. ;)

Apparently I do write in summer, lol! Usually I don't, it's due to being cooped up in the house because of weatherconditions, but when i started reading on the plane home, it got me itching. So stay tuned, and prepare to see more of me in the coming weeks. Sorry for taking so long, it's just my writing style. :/

A.

Well, don't blame us for wanting more...You shouldn't be so damn good at making us fall in love with your characters and stories...lol You write the stuff I want to read...I love, love and watching your characters fall without being aware is awesome..Your stories have just the "Oh My God" I'm not an angsty kind of girl unless the pay off is rewarded and so far your stories have been just my cup of tea..or glass of wine... :D what ever. Glad you're back!!!!:great:

What a coincidence, I just got back from the US a week ago. Where did you go? ;p

Anyway, I'm glad we don't have to wait any longer for the next chapters. I really liked this one. Can't wait for the next! XD

That's cool. I was in California for a month ;p

Yaay, new chapter! I could get used to getting two chapters everyday XD

Kit is so adorable....I love him. You know....Tom kinda reminds me of you. Always acting like such an asshole....when he's just a big softy :P

No clue. I just told someone that a few chapters back, the story took a turn that wasn't foreseen. So it's up in the air as to how long it takes me to conclude it. I may even write another one, after this, because of an idea that popped into my head. Not sure though; I'll have to write it about halfway to see if it has merit. :wacko: