Write a book together

Hi, just finished my first book. it was good fun. not sure if your allowed to advertise your book so not putting link here

But wanted to write a book with someome. My book was a robbery that went wrong but had happy ending (I like happy endings!)

But topics I like tend to center around vampire, chance encounters, and alot of real life (makes it easier to write, but of course touch of made up stuff too!)

Well I thought I would drop a topic chat and see where it goes.... thought it could be fun.

How to publish - jointly, I only know through Lulu.com, but sure there are ways.

Well drop me a reply and lets see if it happens.

Thanks to all.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, just finished my first book. it was good fun. not sure if your allowed to advertise your book so not putting link here

But wanted to write a book with someome. My book was a robbery that went wrong but had happy ending (I like happy endings!)

But topics I like tend to center around vampire, chance encounters, and alot of real life (makes it easier to write, but of course touch of made up stuff too!)

Well I thought I would drop a topic chat and see where it goes.... thought it could be fun.

How to publish - jointly, I only know through Lulu.com, but sure there are ways.

Well drop me a reply and lets see if it happens.

Thanks to all.

I'd like to!