[Skylights] LSL ch. 10

crap I messed up the review! Sorry about that (though that would make a good paring(s) Posted Image

Seriously though, I'm still enjoying seeing where you take Sam and Max. I'm still doubtful that Sam is fully aware of his feelings for Max, but even if they don't end up together, it's finally time for Max to try to live for himself and be his own person, especially if it involves avoiding unprotected sex with strangers. Posted Image

I liked Cam's conversation with Max, and learning more about his background. I'm really starting to like him, he's a bit unorthodox in his thinking than some would be comfortable with, but I like that, though the boring thing seems like a cover. Anyways, he's a good way to cut through some of Sam and Max's BS.

Keep it up, hope things are going a bit better for you right now. Posted Image

If you want, you can send me the file over PM..

Edited by Caedus

crap I messed up the review! Sorry about that (though that would make a good paring(s) Posted Image

Seriously though, I'm still enjoying seeing where you take Sam and Max. I'm still doubtful that Sam is fully aware of the Max, but even if they don't end up together, it's finally time for Max to try to live for himself and be his own person, especially if involves avoiding unprotected sex with strangers. Posted Image

Like Cam's conversation with Max, and and learning more about his background. I'm really start to like him, he's a bit unorthodox in his thinking than some would be comfortable with, and the boring thing seems like a cover. Anyway he's a good way to cut through some of Sam and Max's BS.

Keep it up, hope things are going a bit better for you right now. Posted Image

If you want, you can send me the file over PM..

The type of person Cam is...to be honest, the type of person I am. Haha (shush it's a secret). Although i know how to be less nerdy.

Things are better yeah. f**k love! :P Nah. Broken hearts are valuable.They let you learn about yourself. I think i'm going to write something even more angsty next. You just wait.

P.S That was the best review ever.

P.P.S the next chapter is already done. I'm just waiting for some groveling and begging. I do love to tease.

• 1 year later...

Skylights.....I don't know how these forums work; you probably won't even see this b/c it seems no one has posted anything on here in a year or so....BUT...I wanted to see if you will ever update LSL? It was one of my favorite stories on here and I do miss it.....

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Lisa.

Just for anyone reading this. A bit of an update as to why I've been off the fucking grid:

In the last year and a half I have been busy:

moving out about 3 times

off-again on again relationship.

starting university (I'm studying Neuroscience)

3 break-ups

And that's not even half of it. Suffice it to say that life HAS been really busy, full of change and new experiences. Pain, learning, growth.

I HAVE been writing. I've just been writing a lot of poetry. A lot. None of it is shared. But I'm happy with it.

I currently have exams coming up, but I really want to start writing again and post. I do have some chapters of LSL I could post, as the story is complete,but I want to get back in touch with it one of these days, read it. Pet it, and love it again before I post it.

So yes, I do plan on updating, and please forgive me for my absence. I love you all!

Glad to have you back here again Layla. LSL was a favorite of mine so I can't wait to start reading it again. Also, I think you what you posted in Chap 11 and Chap 12 were the same.