I know sometimes the threads see more work than the actual stories do. So I figured I would start one for Inspired By. Originally that was going to be the exclusive home of stories that were inspired by people around the site. I've had Renee and Lugh cause one story, Frostina a poem, and then KC actually inspired another. However, after seeing so many of my friends and fellow authors begin to work on the prompts I figured I would give them a shot too. So they are now proudly all residing under the title Inspired By. Each chapter is its own story. Some times they are funny, others sad. Don't expect me to keep to any type of writing. I use the prompts to see where I can take my writing. I've done fairy tales, werewolves, family stories, heartbreak, abuse, love, and everything in between. Let me know if you are enjoying them, not enjoying them, or whatever is happening. Always enjoy the feedback.

Link to the stories is below. Thanks for your comments.

https://www.gayauthors.org/story/comicfan/inspiredby

• 1 month later...

Nineteen stories now inhabit the Inspired By section. I hope people are reading and enjoying. I do like the comments. They let me know what you enjoy and what needs to looked at again. Thank you all.