Non-Gamers Need Not Apply

I'm a huge PS3 fanboy! I have an addiction to fighting, horror and sometimes action and rpg. I grew up on Tekken, Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, Silent Hill and Final Fantasy. I still play them all (falling out of the later three) but I can add Dead or Alive, Kingdom Hearts (<3!!!!), Saints Row... and the likes to the list. I could never get into Mario and all the Nintendo games for some reason. X-Box's turn me off.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spent the weekend playing the beta of Star Wars: the Old Republic. It hooked me hard. I'm pre-ordering.

The folks on the game I play predict that game is gonna flop. Most of them were excited for it too until they got the beta. Makes me wonder what hardcore gamers really want in a game.

I spent the weekend playing the beta of Star Wars: the Old Republic. It hooked me hard. I'm pre-ordering.

Is TOR that fun? The leveling process? How do you think the end game content will look like?

---

On another note:

My to-do list for this holiday!

Complete The Witcher 2

Complete Skyrim! :D:D