Boyfriend Application

jamiiewhiite

Wow that's a lot of information before a first date :P

You forgot: Shoe size, trouble with the law or convicted of a crime, blood type, mental illness/genetic defects. Also, a good question is how he plans to save you when the apocalypse comes. Happy hunting! :D

Oh boy oh boy...ok ok my name is YB I'm 22 years old, 5ft 10, 160lbs and my mom tells me that I'm an attractive lad all the time. Umm... No piercings no tattoos, I like my coffee with milk and I'm kinda broke at the moment but I'm totally loving and loyal and will fetch your slippers when you come home and I can do the sexy dance on the spot. I also have a recommendation letter from Ms Carlson down the street who can fully vouch for my character cuz I have helped her carry her groceries for the past 8 years, and from that, I got really nice arms. Umm my definition of cheating is using a calculator on a math test, I can do my rithmatic is my head ya know. My type is about 65 words-a-minute and my perfect date is June 4th. It's always sunny but not too hot yet

Wow that's a lot of information before a first date :P You forgot: Shoe size, trouble with the law or convicted of a crime, blood type, mental illness/genetic defects. Also, a good question is how he plans to save you when the apocalypse comes. Happy hunting! :D

You included illness/genetic defects, but didn't specify STD/HIV status which is always an important question when thinking of becoming romantically involved....