March Madness

Y_B

I know I'm getting a little a head of myself but I wanted to get a shout cuz it's coming up soon anyways.

Does anyone do brackets? Please post yours in the upcoming week(s) if you're filling one out.

Gig em

(wait holy shit what did I just say??!?!?!?!? bleh bleh bleh bleh ;))

• 2 weeks later...

It's NCAA College basketball and I got screwed this year:

Duke and UConn was knocked out to kill part of my bracket. Yesterday my final four was killed, when Michigan lost. (Ugh!, how could they lose?)

All I can hope for now is that Kansas, Kentucky, and Florida survive to the final four.

Y_B, how's your bracket looking?

Not that many upsets other than Missouri and Duke and yeah I had Duke vs Baylor in the 16, so that's part's done, and of course I moved Texas up to 3rd round outta loyalty but I knew we wouldn't advance through that. My final 4 is still secured though. I just need Michigan State to beat Florida and Ohio State to hold up against Syracuse (and that's under the assumption they're not gonna lose in the 16)

Kansas

Ohio State

Michigan State

Kentucky

It's kind of a long shot...

Syracuse has done better than I expected without Fab, but I'm not a big Ohio State fan. They've got a tough match-up to get to the Elite 8 or Final Four. I have North Caroline and Kentucky in there though. The rest I'm not so sure about.

Well, we have some easy suspects:

Kansas and Kentucky (check both were in my final fours)

Then, some ugly surprises:

Ohio and Louisville (Never toy with your brackets after you made them, why didn't I see Louisville coming, I mean Ohio state was a blind side mistake due to the last few games, but Louisville was a slugger all season.)

So, who wants to see a Kentucky cage match? Posted Image

My bracket is toast, now I am watching for entertainment and seeing both Kentucky teams face off would be fun.

I think it will be Kansus and Kentucky in the finals, although Louisville has pulled more than a few upsets this season.

I'd have to go with Kentucky to win it all, though, since that was my pick from the start.