Kentucky Wildcats

Krista

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

The Kentucky guys will just pack up and get drafted (into the NBA now Posted Image )

A banner is a banner... still won it this year.. ! :) Hopefully Crooked Calipari was legit since he stepped onto UK's campus and we get to keep it.. lol.

Although I had picked them to win, I think some of the Kentucky fans need some serious education about acceptable post-game celebrations. Come on! Are you telling me they can celebrate without destroying things? That's like setting Churchill Downs ablaze after the Derby.

Bill W, right or wrong, and I think it's stupid what some people do, it happens wherever the champions live every year.

Concerning the ones and dones, we'll just reload with new ones until the NCAA changes the rules. :)

(Prays for ncaa to change rules soon)

Personally i want basketball based around teams (bill w. We share the same thoughts) rather than power players. There's a camaraderie in teams and respect that the sport used to have before the game went for the big guns approach. While epic players like bird and Johnson rivalry will always exist, the greatness of the game is in its teams.

Although I had picked them to win, I think some of the Kentucky fans need some serious education about acceptable post-game celebrations. Come on! Are you telling me they can celebrate without destroying things? That's like setting Churchill Downs ablaze after the Derby.

Yeah I know! I don't like that people would riot and do that sort of thing... they destroyed someone's car... I'm a huge fan, but I just smiled and went on with my night.. lol. I hope they arrest all the ones involved in the dangerous and destructive actions - they definitely need to be held accountable.

Also, I hate the one year rule. I think it would be three. :P Why couldn't the rule have changed before we got Davis? *sigh* The girls have to play all four years - to help develop teach them how to protect their knees, since they are prone to knee and ankle injuries on a higher level than the men. Also, the pay in the WNBA isn't all that grand at all.. lol.. so it pays to get an education.

I never watch the WNBA, sorry Krista. If viewership was higher, then maybe pay would be higher.

There was very little drama in the NCAA tournament. Kentucky was picked number one last fall, picked to win the SEC, Won the SEC, won the SEC tournament and was favored to win the NCAA tournament.

They just kept rolling on.

Obviously they are a great team. The pressure on front-runners sorts out the contenders from the pretenders.

Well, the Huskies at least showed class after a mean dogfight last year :P

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/04/05/27-uconn-fans-arrested-in-championship-celebration/

They only flipped over 1 car, burned a few dumpsters, and torched a couch :Posted Image

But where's the guy who got shot Matt, I didn't see that story afterward.

There was very little drama in the NCAA tournament. Kentucky was picked number one last fall, picked to win the SEC, Won the SEC, won the SEC tournament and was favored to win the NCAA tournament.

They just kept rolling on.

Obviously they are a great team. The pressure on front-runners sorts out the contenders from the pretenders.

Vanderbilt won the SEC tournament. They beat Kentucky to win it. :P But, I get what you mean... they were the obvious team to beat pre-season.. and during the season they only stubbed their toes twice.

But it was interesting to see two 2 seeds go down.. Duke, fine.. they were always rocky, but Missouri was a shock to me.

Duke was a surprise to me. They are usually in it.

I like the NCAA because you get to see the small schools that are bad-ass but never get TV time like Xavier (and a few others) that raise hell in the middle of the tourney but eventually get out muscled. Its fun to see the little schools upset those highly ranked schools from the power conferences.

PS- I quit watching the SEC tourney. Everybody was playing so poorly, I got disgusted with it.

But where's the guy who got shot Matt, I didn't see that story afterward.

The funny thing too is that he had outstanding warrants in Indiana. So not only does he get shot and lose his foot, he's also getting shipped out of state for outstanding warrants. Guy just can't catch a break. :P

• 3 weeks later...

What's worse is that the basketball program got a Memo about Grades...... I hope the crooked Calipari is liking his 10 million a year and doesn't repeat his past performances.. lol.