Anthro, beastly, or furry human

NightOwl88

Who say's I had furry phobia....? and I doubt that.... simply because there's almost not enough people from Montana to make up a Con... any kind of Con....Furry, Anime, Comic....lol.

I am not a closet anything, I am me pure and simple... and I am a multifacited person, kind of like a gemstone...

Read my stories...lol

That was just a joke. To reference the gay-bashers are actually gay people themselves. It's suppose to be somewhat funny, but this type of joke never works I guess....

Anyways, "multi-faceted" <pedantry_mode_on/>. I did go read your story and some poems, so I guess whatever you were trying to do works. LOL.

• Site Administrator

Rped = roleplayed (as in a roleplaying game - RPG). I'm guessing it was a fantasy RPG like Dungeons and Dragons.

Rped = roleplayed (as in a roleplaying game - RPG). I'm guessing it was a fantasy RPG like Dungeons and Dragons.

Correct on the first, and very loosely on the second, it was just as much modeled on the Anime Dragon Ball Z.

My thoughts on the werewolf and it's kind is this:

They have a constant urge to destroy or to kill.

I don't think they can help it, it's part of their nature. It's who they are, just like vampires can't help themself to drink blood on a constant cycle.

However though, what makes a werewolf evil or not, is back on the person itself.

If the person is initially good hearted, even though he somehow become a werewolf he will always try to supress his natural urge, though I'm skeptical he can do that for a long period of time. This is the very reason why most werewolf will usually go into a secluded place where he can't harm other people.

Of course, there is also a werewolf that is pure evil, leaving nothing but destruction and death on his wake. Leaving a bad stigma and thoughts of a werewolf in a whole.

There. I said it. I mean, you asked for my thought on the subject right? I hope I'm not out of topic here. Heheh... :P

My thoughts on the werewolf and it's kind is this:

They have a constant urge to destroy or to kill.

I don't think they can help it, it's part of their nature. It's who they are, just like vampires can't help themself to drink blood on a constant cycle.

However though, what makes a werewolf evil or not, is back on the person itself.

If the person is initially good hearted, even though he somehow become a werewolf he will always try to supress his natural urge, though I'm skeptical he can do that for a long period of time. This is the very reason why most werewolf will usually go into a secluded place where he can't harm other people.

Of course, there is also a werewolf that is pure evil, leaving nothing but destruction and death on his wake. Leaving a bad stigma and thoughts of a werewolf in a whole.

There. I said it. I mean, you asked for my thought on the subject right? I hope I'm not out of topic here. Heheh... Posted Image

My question is though, what in your mind makes them that way having an urge to destroy and kill? it's not in Wolves nature, and not nessarilly in human nature to do so...

What if a werewolf was bitten by a vampire...? What would happen?

The modern myth(from what I've seen in my research) shows that nothing happens to Werewolf. The Vampire could possible die though, apparently their blood is toxic to Werewolves.

My question is though, what in your mind makes them that way having an urge to destroy and kill? it's not in Wolves nature, and not nessarilly in human nature to do so...

Hmmm... Well it's because of the movies I've watched and the stories I've read.

All of the werewolf characters in them have, at some point in their life, an urge to destroy and kill.

Let's see here... Uh... What about Wolverine from X-Men or that TV series, Teen Wolf?

Hmmm... Well it's because of the movies I've watched and the stories I've read.

All of the werewolf characters in them have, at some point in their life, an urge to destroy and kill.

Let's see here... Uh... What about Wolverine from X-Men or that TV series, Teen Wolf?

Wolverine don't count as he was never a werewolf in any form...

I like my Werewolves in fiction to be wolves - or at least can turn all the way into what would look like the animal equivalent. Although, I am currently reading a series and her werewolves can transition into a complete wolf and the bipedal version. :P

• Like 1