What is your favourite movie/ tv series?

Former Member

I absoloutely love the BBC's Merlin show (largely because of Bradley James... *cough* Sorry, I meant "fantasticly written script and talented acting", naturally). I was also a huge fan of Will and Grace and Queer as Folk (both versions). Going way back into my childhood, I loved "The Dreamstone", "The Worst Witch" (the 1980s version, not the 2000s version), and most of the Roald Dahl adaptations. In fact I think it was quality children's TV which got me hooked on reading and writing fantasy in the first place. I owe a lot to the brilliant imaginations which were shown in the '80s and '90s.

Edited by RobsWriting

My favorite movie is Red Riding Hood I think, I could watch it a million times usually alone, or sometimes I ask my mom to watch it with me when she's not abroad, but I'm getting really nervous if my friends or anyone else is watching it with me for some reason... I really like Big Bang Theory and almost every cartoons, and every single show about tattoos or wedding dresses. I don't mind company when I'm watching cartoons or series.

In movies I prefer when they make me think and they are emotional, in series I prefer when they are making me smile or they are not very dramatic, if you know what I mean. :)