Quiet or Noisy

Yettie One

Huh id say like the rest of you if i know were alone or at a hotel, ill get loud. But, if someones in the next room then ill be more quieter.

For the most part though its nothing more than a couple of fasters or harders then maybe some you like that dick, huh grunts here and there maybe a little scratching ass slapping and ive been told i growl sometimes

• Like 1

• Site Administrator

LMAO. So not going there, but this topic is freaking hilarious. What the world shares when it's relatively anonymous like the internet is, right? You all are braver souls than I am to share that kinda tmi.

Quiet or noise I don't care as long as it's good. I tend to be quiet although I do growl and snarl. I like my partners to be vocal so I know I'm doing it right, especially when I have a whip in my hand ;)

• Like 1

Quiet or noise I don't care as long as it's good. I tend to be quiet although I do growl and snarl. I like my partners to be vocal so I know I'm doing it right, especially when I have a whip in my hand Posted Image

Posted Image

Quiet or noise I don't care as long as it's good. I tend to be quiet although I do growl and snarl. I like my partners to be vocal so I know I'm doing it right, especially when I have a whip in my hand Posted Image

OMG I bet that gets interesting. :P

• 1 month later...

Directions? No. If he hasn't figured it out after 14 years, it's too late. I do like to be noisy though. It just sort of happens without thinking about it. Unfortunately we have an upstairs tenant. That makes things sometimes a little embarassing. She's a message therapist and I like to encourage my partner when she has a client. I know. It's mean...

• Like 2

LMAO. So not going there, but this topic is freaking hilarious...

I agree. If I made comments on all the great entries I'd take up a whole forum page. Posted Image

Depends on how good the orgasm is but it would be in the B to C range. If it's really great, some verbal exclamations might sneak in like.

Edited by rockyroads

Directions? No. If he hasn't figured it out after 14 years, it's too late. I do like to be noisy though. It just sort of happens without thinking about it. Unfortunately we have an upstairs tenant. That makes things sometimes a little embarassing. She's a message therapist and I like to encourage my partner when she has a client. I know. It's mean...

LOL

I bet that has made for an interesting pause in a session or two! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I tend to be a C. Haha. But I did make my ex a scratch-post with a little biting here and there and scratching everywhere. There's always something mind numbing to gasping that I find exciting. I'm all big into looking into the person's eyes. And I can't concentrate if he's all noisy. I'd rather see the emotions on his face rather than the blurbs in his mouth if it would only distract me. I'm a zen person. I can't help it.