Open Club  ·  281 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Paternity Snapshot Election Poll

2000 Election  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should Senator Danfield (R-VA) - Wade's father - be re-elected to the Senate?

• Yes
    • No

Here's a chance for you guys to decide the direction of this storyline. Take a second and vote to tell me whether Senator Danfield should be re-elected (vote "yes") or not (vote "no"). This one ends real fast, so vote now!

Note: This is NOT a public poll, so no one can see your vote.

Edited by Mark Arbour

One of the best things about Mark's writing is that he doesn't try and re-write history. Even if the last name wasn't Danfield, Senator Allen a Republican from Virginia one that election... I really think it would be a real departure for Mark to re-write history...

I love polls as well....

One of the best things about Mark's writing is that he doesn't try and re-write history. Even if the last name wasn't Danfield, Senator Allen a Republican from Virginia one that election... I really think it would be a real departure for Mark to re-write history...

I love polls as well....

Erm...isn't it technically already re-writing history just having a Senator Danfield from Virginia even up to this point in the first place? I mean let's face it, either way...either Danfield is already taking somebody's place, or Virginia gets an extra Senator with Danfield. Either way, there's a bit of tinkering. :P

Frankly, I think that having him not win the election would just be giving in to all the shit that the family's had to deal with - it'd be the easy way out. (And the coward's way out... :whistle: ) Besides, with Danfield staying put there's some interesting possibilities - with his coming around on some issues, how will he fare next to the other Republicans that'll be coming in in the Dubya times?