Well Hellooooo!

Hey guys n gals, I thought I should introduce myself seeing as I have been lurking for a month or so, so here I am! :D My name is Julia, im 22 and from the UK. I found this site thru dom's stories on Nifty (yes, another domaholic, I just can't help but love his work!) Its fantastic to finally find a community of people who are so accepting and non-judgmental, I really don't mean that to sound patronising, sorry if it did, but i'm just not used to people who think anything other than 'super-straight' is the norm. So it's lovely to finally 'come out of the closet' as it is, cos even tho i'm a girl, it's just as hard to admit that your sexual tastes differ from everyone elses. I'm bi, and have known i was since i was maybe 10 or 11, and since then its grown into something so scary that i'm afraid to admit it to anyone. I know that might sound stupid, but im a daft cow! My closest friends know, and my (male) partner also knows. I've been honest with him from the start, but I still wonder if he feels intimidated by me liking other girls as well as guys. I also have a son, he's 16 weeks old, called Luke. He's amazing, but I do wonder if he is enough to keep me with his daddy (my partner, we've been together 4 years). Oh my goodness, listen to me rambling on about myself, I need to get a grip lol!! I would love to make friends with you all, and I'll be pretty chuffed if anyone replies to this, so hope to chat soon! Take care guys n girlies, luv jules xx :2thumbs:

Being bi myself, I know that can tend to make things confusing at times, to say the least. Anyway, it's nice to have someone else around. I'm partial to the works of Comicality and dkstories myself, but I guess I can deal with Dom's fan base growing a little ;)

Hi, I'm Xander, Xan, Ron, Ronnie, what ever you wanna call me, lol. I'm not exactly a senior here but I'm not a newbie either, just thought I'd welcome you too, lol.

I'm either gay or bi really leaning towards guys but thats where I'm confused too. I'm attracted to guys, but I've always wanted to have a son or daughter that I helped create, or that is a part of me. I know there are a lot of kids out there in adoption places, and I would never have a problem with adopting, but I would also like to have one of my own. So yea...thats my confusion.

Welcome again,

Xan

PS. Youre going to have to go by Julia...we already have a Jules, lol....Julian_Alexander..yep thas him :P

Just wanted to say thankyou to everyone for the warm welcome, :D it really is lovely of you all. I'm quite busy at the minute and can't get on as much as I would like :thumbdown: but I'll try to pop in every couple of days to say hi! BTW, thanks to Xan for mentioning the other Jules, I don't want to tread on anyone's toes so it looks like I'll be going by my 'proper' name on here!

Take Care All,

Julia xx

Just wanted to say thankyou to everyone for the warm welcome, :D it really is lovely of you all. I'm quite busy at the minute and can't get on as much as I would like :thumbdown: but I'll try to pop in every couple of days to say hi! BTW, thanks to Xan for mentioning the other Jules, I don't want to tread on anyone's toes so it looks like I'll be going by my 'proper' name on here!

Take Care All,

Julia xx

Yea, you had best be careful, Jules has been know to flame people a new rectal orifice when the "step on" his toes 0:)

:king: Snow Dog

Edited by Snow Dog
Yea, you had best be careful, Jules has been know to flame people a new rectal orifice when the "step on" his toes 0:)

WHO?, What?!?!, HMM

Welcome Julia to GA. Dont listen to the doggy there, He is known to start stuff, Hehe, (hands snowy a treat and scratches him behind ears). Hope you find this little community we have here to your liking, need any stories come to me. (Yes, Yes, Im a bibliophile *Suffs head in book and reads*, hehe)

Jules <Julian Alexander>

PS Snowey do you know from personal experince?, :devil: lol

WHO?, What?!?!, HMM

Welcome Julia to GA. Dont listen to the doggy there, He is known to start stuff, Hehe, (hands snowy a treat and scratches him behind ears). Hope you find this little community we have here to your liking, need any stories come to me. (Yes, Yes, Im a bibliophile *Suffs head in book and reads*, hehe)

Jules <Julian Alexander>

PS Snowey do you know from personal experince?, :devil: lol

That's for me to know, and you to find out 0:)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Julia!

Sorry I didn't say hey sooner, but I didn't see your post. Anyway welcome to the site, I'm sure you'll like it here. This place is populated by extraordinarily nice people! You must be VERY busy having a young son and all, I'm so glad for you, children are really terrific!

LOL now I know I really shouldn't ask this but.....You did say you were a domaholic, and have been lurking in the shadows awhile......How'd you come up with the name Luke? :boy:

Anyway I hope you guys had an awesome holiday, and that Luke enjoyed his first Christmas and New Year. Take care and have an awesome day!

Kevin

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, thanks for saying hello and i'm sooo sorry its taken me so long to get back on here. My little monster (son lol) is takin up a LOT of my time and as i'm weaning him the mealtimes are long and the nappies are ..... interesting :blink: But never mind, I wanted to say a huuuge thank you for saying hi, and to repy to u individually..

Oswestrian, my partner is legally registered as Luke's dad, even tho now i'm having second thoughts about giving my son his surname. Say what you will, but I carried him, and he feels like more mine than his dad's. (Please don't attack me for this view, but I'm the main caregiver, and I really wish Lukey was carrying my name on now, not his dad's.) Anyhoo, I s'pose thats all by the by now as its legal n binding, just stuff that passes thru my head now n again. We aren't married, so I guess he doesn't have many rights over Luke but i'm not opposed to them seeing each other or nethin like that.

Tim1001- Well Hey Honeypie nice ta meet ya! Thank you sooo much for the welcome, it was really nice of you to welcome me here like that! Kisses hunny!

Kevin - First of all I hope you have an awesome day too! Then I wanna say thank you sooo much for welcoming me here, u r right my little boy does take up LOTS N LOTS of my time, but i'm an off duty mummy 2nite, so i'm glad for that! To answer u'r question (a perfectly fair one too!) I hadn't even begun 2 read Desert Dropping b4 Little Lukey was born, and we decided on his name when i was about 7 months pg with him. But I can see how u came to that conclusion lol!

Anyway Babes, thank you alll for the lovey warm welcome, and i'd love to see u all in chat sometime? I'm not really sure of the time diff's, all i know is my best girlie friend lives in Ottawa and she's 5 hours behind me over here.

Hope to see you soon, cos at the mo (at the risk of sounding like a proper girl and all emotional, I really need someone to talk to right now, I'm feeling so damn down), See yas all soon guys n gals, really really love you's all!

Julia xxxxxxxxxx