100% Gay = 100% Confident?

My opinion is based on my own 70 years of experience, it is only my opinion, but maybe you'll be able to use it in your relationships with your mother.

First, before answering your question, please carefully consider what you will tell your mother. Your problem is to live in harmony with her. No matter what you would like to say ... Do not sudden, listen rather than talking , and if you really want to talk, start by asking questions, as short as possible, and wait for her responses.

Remember this about the history of the Jesuit who was asked: 'Is it true that the Jesuits always answer a question with another question?' His answer was: 'Who told you that?'

And now your question :

So whats your opinion? Do you have to be 100% confident in your sexuality to be 100% gay?

To be 100% confident in your sexuality and to be 100% gay are two totally different things.

No matter what you're thinking of you today. The key of acception is, after having recognized where you are, you have agreed to be completely who you are. This often takes time. To know that we are bi or gay, different from most boys around us, is something rather easy to see. To accept it, with all the consequences that entails, is another thing, much more difficult.

100% being gay does not mean that for example you could not react physically, feeling tempted to a certain extent, to the view of a beautiful girl such a tomboy with characteristics of both sexes. Being gay 100%, it also means that you are ready to live and to reveal your sexuality.

Take your time, you have your whole life ahead of you. Make your experiences and enjoy it.