UK writers

stuyounger

Hi, am new onto here, and just wondering if there are many UK writers here, or is it mainly American, or others? Think there are some interesting differences in gay literature from different countries, so it'll be interesting to explore.

Have a story in progress, so looking forward to hopefully being able to post it up and get some feedback from gay-lit conoisseurs!

Stuart

x

There are some. I think Nephylim would be the most prominent. There are differences, as you say. I've just finished reading Lean On Me by ghostofoldtrafford. Now, I don't know if he's British, or not, but he sure has some slippages into British English, despite the fact that he writes a story in American scenery / idiom.

Read anything by Johnathon Colurfield and you should be pretty impressed, actually.

Edited by NotNoNever

Hi Stuart,

Welcome to GA. I'm from London, and have stories posted here.

As NotNoNever said, Nephylim is probably the most prominent UK writer here. But anything written by any of the authors here are more than worth reading.

Off the top of my head, I guess there must be about twenty authors on site from the UK who are currently posting stories. There are also UK members who are not authors, but you'll regularly come across in the forums.

• 2 weeks later...