Yay Football!

Krista

I am starting to like Baltimore, but I still root for pats and think we should knock Houston on its ass today :P

Ps : If a few "cow" boys want a shoulder to cry on I am here :D jk (It will be a good game, you guys aren't Miami

Phew...that was a close one, gentlemen - and Krista.

But if Atlanta can let Seattle get that close to beating them here, then I'm not going to like them for beating San Fran next week. :P

Rob Ninkovich was the momentum pusher for the 2nd half for the pats with his interception, it sealed the fate of Houston. The pats need to work on some mechanics, but it should be a great re-match between us and the Ravens, next week.

I'd love to have a San Fran vs. Pats game. We can have a West Coast vs. East Coast match up finally (Plus there is something special between New England and California for gay fans :D )

I'm thinking Frisco.

Nobody has even slowed down their new super-QB Kaepernick.

Is he the reincarnation of Joe Cool Montana with a goatee?

Brady just beat Montana's post season record tonight, so the comparison is nice :P

I know San Fran looks good, but I want to have fun rivalry, instead of the New York curse that seems to always happen to the Pats in recent years.

Although, Baltimore will be a really good game. We lost only by 1 point last time, Brady can do better and the Defense needs to tighten up our secondary. If we lost to Baltimore, I will be rooting for the Ravens to take out San Fran, if they don't choke against the Falcons :D

I find the Falcons really interesting, they have a strong start and a lot of momentum in the first half, even the 3rd quarter. Yet, they fell apart really quickly in the 4th. San Francisco was consistently decent in the first half and made excellent plays in the last quarter with 2 touchdowns. San Fran has a good chance of winning the NFC title.

San Fran will be a tough team to beat for the pats, but we have had time to adjust our plays and fix our mistakes. The San Fran RB's are going to be a problem, they have the best defense in the playoffs now.

I like this little analysis

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1483092-how-san-francisco-49ers-match-up-with-remaining-playoff-teams/page/4

I nearly had to have someone give me CPR, but my Falcons pulled it out.  Could we have a bird Super Bowl?  Falcons vs Ravens?  lol

I thought the fourth quarter was the most exciting so far of the post- season.  

Crazy stat I just looked up on them: They're 5-0 in Super Bowls (though their last win was nearly two full decades ago). :o

Should they beat Atlanta - and I do like them for it - then I might just like them for winning the big prize, too.

But all things considered: When the hell did San Fran become such a sporting city? First the MLB championship, and now possibly this one too? :P

Crazy stat I just looked up on them: They're 5-0 in Super Bowls (though their last win was nearly two full decades ago). :o

Should they beat Atlanta - and I do like them for it - then I might just like them for winning the big prize, too.

But all things considered: When the hell did San Fran become such a sporting city? First the MLB championship, and now possibly this one too? :P

Hey SF guys are trying to do it in the reverse order, first you win the Super Bowl, then win the MLB world series, which you need to wait 90 years for :P

Can't wait to see the Ravens-Pats rematch, if it is as close as everyone say, it will be epic.

As San Francisco is our unofficial homoland, I am pulling for them to win the NFC title. 

So when are you making a pilgrimage to the Holy sites, like the divine Castro Street :P Hope they take the NFC title, too

Ugh 1 inch before 49'er touchdown...fumble :(

Wohoo! Finally, SF takes lead by 4 :)

Yes, 49'ers won NFC title and will head to the superbowl. :D

Falcons choked again, hehe!

Watching the Pats and getting really sad :( If we don't make it I am rooting for SF all the way.

Edited by W_L

Ugh 1 inch before 49'er touchdown...fumble :(

Wohoo! Finally, SF takes lead by 4 :)

Yes, 49'ers won NFC title and will head to the superbowl. :D

Falcons choked again, hehe!

Watching the Pats and getting really sad :( If we don't make it I am rooting for SF all the way.

As much as I like Tom Brady, Bill Belichik makes it hard to root for NE.