Yay Football!

Krista

Alright, let's hear it for the former Blue Hen, Joe Flacco! Woo-hoo!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/ravens/2013/01/28/joe-flacco-delaware/1871301/

And we will fight, fight for Delaware...fight for the Blue and Gold...and when we hit that line let foes beware...

Yup, the SF QB personal touchdown was cool and I personally thought there was holding when they were throwing the ball, but the ravens were smarter and fought using the clock plus field position with the touchback decision.

SF played a good physical game, but Baltimore played a better technical game.

One of the best superbowls in memory.

I think the 49ers had the best comeback that I can remember.

Worst commercials in stupor-bowl history.

WTF was godaddy.com thinking? That was disgusting.

I was waiting for Ray Lewis to ascend into heaven at the 50 yard line.

Jacoby Jones was 108 yards closer to it :P

We have just enough Baltimore fans here in Philly to make it annoying. :/

You don't like the Ravens, Matt? I would imagine there's got to be a fair amount of Ravens fan in Philly- the Eagles are out of contention, and it's almost like vicariously living through them, since the Eagles have never gotten a Super Bowl. Flacco also went to University of Delaware, which is an area school.There's a lot of Flacco coverage going on here in the Greater Philadelphia area.

It was just an awesome moment. I finally lived to see a Super Bowl happen for a team I follow. I kinda wish it had happened in 2011 though, because I lived in the Pittsburgh region then and people HATED Joe Flacco and the Ravens.

Edited by methodwriter85

You don't like the Ravens, Matt? I would imagine there's got to be a fair amount of Ravens fan in Philly- the Eagles are out of contention, and it's almost like vicariously living through them, since the Eagles have never gotten a Super Bowl. Flacco also went to University of Delaware, which is an area school.There's a lot of Flacco coverage going on here in the Greater Philadelphia area.

It was just an awesome moment. I finally lived to see a Super Bowl happen for a team I follow. I kinda wish it had happened in 2011 though, because I lived in the Pittsburgh region then and people HATED Joe Flacco and the Ravens.

Nope, don't like them at all. They've sorta replaced the Colts as our new conference powerhouse rival. 

Nope, don't like them at all. They've sorta replaced the Colts as our new conference powerhouse rival. 

Matt do I detect a pats fan in you :P

I wonder how San Fran took the loss, any riots?