Dirty Tricks!

I'm not really evil per see but, when others play rough, I can play that game too. In fact, being bright and creative offers one the opportunity to really and truly bumfuzzel and brutalize the moutbreathers that think that they can mess with us gay folk without consequence. :angry:

DO TELL us about your favorite dirty tricks! It is soooo much more fun getting even than it is getting mad. :devil:0:)

Of course, I'll start:

Visine (standard visine, not allery relief) has a ingredient that makes the bloodshot vessels of your eyes chill out.

A drop of it in a cup of coffee will cause your prey to rather messily crap their pants. JUST a SINGLE DROP, NO MORE(!) It is very difficult to assume an arrogant air of superiority when you're walking around with a load of crap in your pants. :lmao:

Sooooo... tell us your dirty tricks. :devil:

Hmm well it wasn't really that dirty of a trick, and it had nothing to do with being gay, but when we were kids (probably about 12 and 10), my cousin was pestering me like crazy to find her more batteries for her cd player. Finally I just got fed up and said:

"Batteries? You don't need those, just use some torn up shreds of paper, I'll show you how later."

Then I left the house for awhile. Apparently while I was gone she asked EVERYONE she could find if they knew how to get the paper to work in the cd player, and as soon as she saw me she brought me a sheet of paper and her cd player and demanded "SHOW ME!" :lol:

And let's see, a few years ago I had this strange phobia of cheese graters (.....don't ask I'm weird. I'm over it BTW, in fact there's even one in my sink RIGHT NOW :unsure: ). Anyway I was visiting a good friend of mine and when I opened her drawer and saw one (after nearly passing out :P ), I finally mustered up enough courage to hide it in a little used cabinet behind seldom used things. Hey, I thought I was acting in her best interest to protect her! Anyway she didn't find it for months and never realized it was me UNTIL she found it, then it clicked.

Hehe, my dad was telling me a story one day about when he was growing up on my grandparents farm in Minnesota. Apparently his cousins came over and the one was being a real asshole to my dad so my dad told him to go piss on the electric fence, it'd be cool. He's like, "I aint pissin on that", "Why not, its not plugged in" and then he touched it to show him. So my dads cousin starts pissing on the fence, and my dad went around the corner and plugged it in.... :nuke: .... to say the least.... My grandma came outside and asked my dad what was wrong with his cousin, who was now on the ground holding himself in pain...."Oh, he insisted on peeing on the fence, I told him not to." 0:) lol

"I'm gay and proud of it." bumper stickers will usually get a rise from the homophobic. Just make sure you take into account the driver's angle of approach to the vehicle when locating the sticker. :funny:

Best stag party prank I've seen - these were straight boys - you get the lad very drunk and ready to pass out (that's the easy part) and put him on a train (overnight) in a compartment or sleeper naked. When he wakes, wanting to void himself oh so badly, he must do the streaker thing. If you like the guy, arrange to have someone meet him at the destination...with clothes and a return ticket. If you don't like him all that much...let him figure it out. :lmao: I only participated in stuff like that in my yewt.

Conner :boy:

Dirty tricks. hmmmmmmmm ::giggles:: I like that word "tricks" for some reason. (Can remember being called a trick.)

I love to Act the same was my boss does and than have them get mad at me for my behavior. It's very funny when you inform them that you learned to behave that way from them. 0:)

Ok, not at your own house....

Back in the day, a friend of ours was having a bit much to drink and was getting a little attitude (it was his house). We...I mean, some of the other guests took plastic wrap and put it on top of the toilet. When he went to the go get rid of some of the beer.... :blink::blink:

:lol:

Vic

Ok, not at your own house....

Back in the day, a friend of ours was having a bit much to drink and was getting a little attitude (it was his house). We...I mean, some of the other guests took plastic wrap and put it on top of the toilet. When he went to the go get rid of some of the beer.... :blink::blink:

:lol:

Vic

Actually I've heard that you can use plain jello in the toilet and the only way you can clean it out is with a spoon. :devil:

(Again not at your own house)