Games on Back order issues

W_L

Does anyone know if there's still a chance to get AC 3 (Assassin's Creed 3) at the beginning of November or before Christmas/Winter solstice December 21st End of the world :P ?

I've noticed this several times for games that I buy and how they seem to get stuck on back order, because certain companies did not put enough inventory in, but still allowed people to pre-order online.

Anyone else got the same problem? Any solutions?

If your computer can handle it, the simplest way would be to buy it on Steam. No stock limit on digital content!

But if you're not a PC gamer, yeah, you're kinda boned. Good luck, dude. Posted Image

Thats only partly correct, Steam has run out of cd-keys many many times! Posted Image Sure you can DL the product but, without a key, you cant play -.-

Edited by Sympathia

Thats only partly correct, Steam has run out of cd-keys many many times! Posted Image Sure you can DL the product but, without a key, you cant play -.-

...My excuse for not knowing that is that I'm flat broke, so I almost always buy my games a few years after release. :P

Even though Steam has run out of cd-key it's usually fixed after a day or so, might not be good for games that you want to play right away, but it's a lot faster than other sources.

Steam also has loads of sales. So when ACIII is released in november, I'd expect it to go for a small discount during the christmas sales.

• Like 1

Even though Steam has run out of cd-key it's usually fixed after a day or so, might not be good for games that you want to play right away, but it's a lot faster than other sources.

Steam also has loads of sales. So when ACIII is released in november, I'd expect it to go for a small discount during the christmas sales.

Very true! Generally I think steam is great. Sometimes there are annoyign issues with steam versions of games though and thats kind of a bother.

btw, welcome fellow swede! =)

I pre ordered mine from GameStop.com less than a week ago. They're usually really great at getting you games on release day when you order them. Just order from their site and do in store pick up or one day shipping.