A Cheetah and a Dog: BFF's forever

Well outside of politics, I also have an interest in zoology and animals Posted Image

I know for a fact dogs and cats can be friends. However, I didn't realize that they could be so close, even to the point where it's kind of like a couple.

I find all this stuff extremely fascinating. It also highlights an additional point that sexuality and relationship are not dead set in animals or human beings.

Edited by W_L
  • Like 1
  • Site Moderator

At the time W_L posted this video, I was watching the program Nature on PBS. This episode dealt with non-human animial bonding.

Why would a goat spend 16 years with a horse? You can find the answer here by watching the episode.

At the time W_L posted this video, I was watching the program Nature on PBS. This episode dealt with non-human animial bonding.

Why would a goat spend 16 years with a horse? You can find the answer here by watching the episode.

I was watching the same thing. You and I must have the same affiliate. I also watched their Nova special after on animal empathy.

It is so fascinating that animals can form strong relationships even when reproduction is 0%. I am not stumping for bestiality, but it shows that relationship are far more complex than being a dump for genetic material or sexual interaction.

As I said, I am a proud supporter of pbs :D It also helps that i live half a mile from Boston headquarters.

• Site Moderator

I have three stations to choose from, WLVT (Leigh Valley, Allentown), NJTV (New Jersey), and WHYY (Phil/Wilmington). They all have their own programing schedule and sometimes two will air the same program at the same time.