[underthehoodster] Latest News

If you go to the P&J website link, you will see that it is now under construction. That means that things are happening! A member of gayauthors has generously offered to help me build the site--and he KNOWS what he's doing! So this is very exciting. My goal is to make the site more than just an archive for P&J, but an interactive community with room for growth and new ideas.

Keep an eye on this forum for the latest updates!

• 2 weeks later...
If you go to the P&J website link, you will see that it is now under construction. That means that things are happening! A member of gayauthors has generously offered to help me build the site--and he KNOWS what he's doing! So this is very exciting. My goal is to make the site more than just an archive for P&J, but an interactive community with room for growth and new ideas.

Keep an eye on this forum for the latest updates!

Hey Underthehood :2thumbs: ! How are you ? :great: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ! I hope the best for you and your family there =) I hope you already receive my mail :D

Cheers ! :lol:

Rad

Great news, Hoodster! :2thumbs:

St. Boniface Elementary and Middle School? Is that where P&J go to school? I can't remember.

Thanks to the GA members helping you out! :worship:

Hugs,

Conner :boy:

St. Bonifice.....Yup, that's the one

P.S. Just got an e-mail from Hoodster asking for re-edited copies of some of the chapters....shouldn't be to much longer for the "new look"

Edited by lostone