100th Grey Cup!

wildone

• Site Administrator

So I'm sure this topic will be just me talking about the 100th Grey Cup by myself :P

I honestly didn't believe that my beloved Calgary Stampeders would beat the season dominating BC Lions, but alas, it finally happened today :)

The other upset was the Argo's beating out the Montreal Alouettes in Montreal. To have Toronto playing in the game in their home town will make the game even more exciting. The fact that Calgary doesn't do to well when in Skydome has me a bit worried, but with the win in BC today, I have a bit more confidence that they will bring the cup home :D

I wish I had the money to fly across the country and take in the game, but I will have to settle for watching it at some friends place and maybe consider taking Monday off of work ;)

Anyone besides me going to watch the game?

• Like 1

To show my complete and utter ignorance and how much I fit the sterotypical boorish American - I had no idea Canda has had professional football for 100 years. Yes I knew they had a football league - but I didn't know it was playing its 100th championship this year.

The things I learn everyday. 0:)

Who should I root for? :whistle:

• Site Administrator

What a silly question Posted Image

Calgary!!!!

Posted Image

Edited by wildone

• Site Administrator

No, no alcohol, my tears have ruined the taste of it Posted Image

But I do want to congratulate the Toronto Argonauts for a well planned and executed game. Their defense shutting down our offense was superbly done.

Maybe next year ;)