NCAA Tournament

Krista

Who does the bracket challenges?

Who wants to enter into one!?  We have a short window to discuss and join one if there is interest.  There are plenty of sites that do free bracket challenges.

Sooooo.. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B) ............So sorry to hear that Kentucky didn't make it 'cough' cough' But I have (MW) New Mexico making it into the final four so far, and if UNLV can overcome SCY, then the have an easy road to the final four also. Others, I haven't tried to figure out yet!

I mean an online bracket challenge, where you fill out your choices to win games.. and we see who has the most right at the end of the tournament. :P 

I mean an online bracket challenge, where you fill out your choices to win games.. and we see who has the most right at the end of the tournament. :P

B) ...........Put it out there girl!

New Mexico is probably the best team I haven't seen this year. As for Kentucky, we can't win it every year, there's soooooo many teams out there that has never won it, right Benji? ;)

The correct wording would be "...there are soooooo many teams out there that have never won it, right Benji?"  and NOT  "...there's soooooo many teams out there that has never won it, right Benji?"

Just saying....you know....hehehe

New Mexico is probably the best team I haven't seen this year. As for Kentucky, we can't win it every year, there's soooooo many teams out there that has never won it, right Benji? ;)

B) ..........Yep, New Mexico's team has chemistry and cohesion in their ranks, something lacking in UNLV this year, as we had brats that wanted to be 'safe' and get drafted by the NBA. We (UNLV) will lose 5 major players next year, but NM will retain all of theirs. Rice recruited well, but miscalculated on the players he got. UNLV will not do that well next year, but NM will dominate the league and perhaps the NCAA tournament again. 

The correct wording would be "...there are soooooo many teams out there that have never won it, right Benji?"  and NOT  "...there's soooooo many teams out there that has never won it, right Benji?"

Just saying....you know....hehehe

B) ............ I only stated that I thought that New Mexico would make it to the final four, I stand by that by the leagues RPI. BTW, New Mexico has never won it!! :lol:

Alright, I have created a group on.. MSN's affiliate FoxSports. The Group is Public, the Group is GA Challenge.  To invite you, I will need for you to PM your e-mail to me.  Or you can try to figure it out by going to this link:

http://msn.foxsports.com/fantasy/collegebasketball/tourney/group/?entry=629299&group=5244

I believe inevitably you will have to sign in. I used my Google log-in. I believe it accepts Facebook, Live.com, Twitter, and Google.  You have to fill out your bracket and submit it before.. Thursday March 21, 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.

Scratch that.. doesn't seem to be any interest. Where are all the people that talked about Hockey, Football, Baseball fantasy, and the Bracket Challenge? Have they disappeared? :o 

Scratch that.. doesn't seem to be any interest. Where are all the people that talked about Hockey, Football, Baseball fantasy, and the Bracket Challenge? Have they disappeared? :o

B) ............. That so-called site of yours wouldn't allow me to sign in!!

Ouch, already missed one. :( Butler decided to play like Butler again. :P

<_< ...........Same for me, Butler out.............BTW my final 4 are NM, Kansas, Miami and Louisville........ with NM and Kansas at the final

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: .........................Harvard?????????????  I thought UNLV embarrassed itself...............but really Harvard????? What the hell New Mexico!!!

Georgetown.. goodness that was a big loss. AS well as Wisconsin! Whyyy! :( I wish I could rip up my bracket, but it isn't on paper.. :( lol 

Georgetown.. goodness that was a big loss. AS well as Wisconsin! Whyyy! :( I wish I could rip up my bracket, but it isn't on paper.. :( lol 

B) ................Georgetown was a shock!Surprisingly I lost 8 teams, but six of them do not advance the next round, cross's fingers!