Good news on more than one front. It makes me happy that you're feeling better.  :)

I almost sent you a PM telling you about this wonderful story called 'L&G' that had nearly reached ten thousand hits and was averaging almost ten reviews of well invested readers per chapter. To tell you that you should read it, because whether you believed it or not, the story was right up your alley. And that maybe you could tell the author that it was with pursuing to completion. But . . . The author received a review recently, and in the reply he said there was more coming.  :P

I never thought for a minute that you would abandon Nemesis. I knew you needed time; good things come to those who are willing to wait.

• Like 1
  • 4 years later...

So, after an over four year long hiatus, I'm actually back to working on Nemesis. It's been a rough few years with little inspiration or wish to write, probably because of the antidepressants I've been on for five years. I stopped taking them in July, and suddenly here I am writing and writing.

I've posted chapter 13 of Soulmates Never Die, which can be found here. The good news is that Soulmates Never Die is actually finished now, and I'll be updating Fridays. I have also started working on Nemesis 3, which is called Loud Like Love. I'm three chapters into a rough draft. Don't know when it'll be ready to begin posting, but with the crazy amount I'm writing these days, hopefully it won't take too long. I'm just super inspired. Never know when writer's block might hit, but knock on wood, hopefully I'll be done before that happens. This story has been in my head for so many years.

If anyone's still reading, thank you. ❤️ 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I've posted two additional Hubris stories. The first is about Alan and Matt and takes place just after the end of Soulmates Never Die. The second is about Patrick and takes place about halfway through Loud Like Love.