90s Button

Andrea

Am I missing something?  Other than a large rainbow graphic, three dancers and a David Hasselhoff graphic, what does it do?  I heard no music and could get nothing to change. 

Am I missing something?  Other than a large rainbow graphic, three dancers and a David Hasselhoff graphic, what does it do?  I heard no music and could get nothing to change. 

David Hasselhoff is the secret gateway to the music - press the David-button and the music will flow :funny:  :2thumbs:  

Damn. Slytherin beat me to it.

Press the David Hasselhoff button, a video will load. Random 90s music. You don't like the song, press the button again and you get a different song.

Edited by Andrea
  • Like 1

First song I got was: Bittersweet Symphony by the Verve ! I love that song :)

I got Blur - Girls and Boys and started dancing in my seat. I've been listening to random videos on it for about the last hour now. If you let the video play, it will load another one when it is finished so you don't need to keep pressing the button. Might have to hook it up to my stereo later!

• Like 1

I'm not sure what's wrong , but I clicked on the button dozens of times, both the first time and now and used two different methods to get to the site, but nothing.  No music whatsoever.  Not sure what the problem is, but it doesn't work for me.