what is your favourite sport

scotty94

AFL is one of the only sports I will watch on tv, but only if West Coast are playing

I also like to watch the F1, V8s and the motorbike races, but I'm rarely around or wake when any motor sports are on tv

I don't watch the bombers!

West Coast it my team, and I've met a few of the guys

Plus they are one of the best teams, even if when we lose we always lose it in the 2nd half of the game because they seem to forget how to kick and catch and score goals

But they are still a better team then Collingwood!

I don't watch the bombers!

West Coast it my team, and I've met a few of the guys

Plus they are one of the best teams, even if when we lose we always lose it in the 2nd half of the game because they seem to forget how to kick and catch and score goals

But they are still a better team then Collingwood!

If you beat us I might agree. At least you didnt manage to lose to Gold Coast.

I can forgive a West Coast supporter faster than a Carlton supporter anyway.

If you beat us I might agree. At least you didnt manage to lose to Gold Coast.

I can forgive a West Coast supporter faster than a Carlton supporter anyway.

GWS is a better team then Carlton and Swans combined!

Lol you two sound like Michigan vs. state fans.

I posed this same question to my students this summer. It's odd because the word for sport in Chinese is more of an umbrella term that the English word 'sport' falls under. Yundong generally is more like a physical activity than sport. But all sports are yundong for Chinese people. Long story short, I got a lot of "push ups are my favorite sport" or skipping rope. I also noticed that when you say your favorite sport is shenme, it means it's your favorite sport to DO, whereas (for me at least) it is your favorite sport to watch/take part in socially as opposed to necessarily physical involvement.

Food for thought lol

Cross Country Skiing. I have a great set of skis and accessories. We live close enough to the Sierra Nevada to go up whenever the conditions are good and we have the time during the winter.

Colin B)

Edited by colinian