3 hours ago, sandrewn said:

d783478c8e65f9e67bd3a092ec788f01.jpg

:cowboy:

Ok, I'm fine with the outdoor spiders, because they can obviously be useful in that they can kill the insects that spread disease.  Indoor spiders can kill bothersome insects as well, and I can deal with those spiders up to a point, but if they start bothering me then I reach for something to kill them with.  

• Haha 3
  • Site Moderator

Let us not forget, a colorful spider might look beautiful, but those colors could mean 'danger, stay away' to a predator of the spider. 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, TalonRider said:

a colorful spider might look beautiful, but those colors could mean 'danger, stay away' to a predator of the spider

but we’re not predators -_-

we’re exterminators :evil: :P :gikkle:

Edited by Zombie
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, sandrewn said:

I guarantee that this is one place you'll never find me.  Giant spiders mean giant appetites.

4194b94072f9dba7ce541e1506699c50.jpg

Edited by Bill W
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1
36 minutes ago, sandrewn said:

I'd have a tough decision to make if this happened to me.  Do I just burn the car and end the problem quickly or take the time and try to find an Arachnologist to sell it to? 

• Haha 2
37 minutes ago, TalonRider said:

Is it my imagination, or does the Brazilin Jewel have 10 legs instead of 8?

Tarantulas have eight walking legs and two pedipalps that are used for touching and moving prey.  

• Like 3
41 minutes ago, sandrewn said:

482f12b99f8a5657093c14fecd2cc2e6.jpg

Aww, that makes me feel bad, at least until I think of the vicious spiders in the Lord of the Rings and the Harry Potter films. 

• Haha 2