Justin Bieber Tells LA Radio DJ “I’m Retiring Man”

hh5

Is Justin Bieber really quitting music? Depending on who you are, the news of Bieber hanging up the microphone may affect you in a positive or negative way. After a whirlwind 2013, with allegations of prostitution in Brazil, Marijuana smoking, speeding in a Lamborghini, the Biebs has definitely entered into his rebellious phase of life.
In an announcement the 19-year-old pop star told LA radio station Power 106, on Tuesday: ‘”After the new album, I’m actually retiring man. I’m retiring.” Bieber has revealed he is taking a step back from the music industry when his new album, Journals, is released next week, and it could be permanent.

X0qc_700.jpg

He better recheck w his accountant n auditor to see if he really has 130 million in the bank

Edited by hh5

maybe he'll do right by himself, go to college, find something he loves doing maybe, start a foundation, do good works, stop taking drugs and being a prat and do the growing up his parents should have allowed him to do when he was a kid.

i hate what he represents, but i also feel kinda sorry for the guy, he really was designed to be the way he is. cute, 'talented' with pushy pushy parents. he never had a hope in hell at turning out balanced.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I mean during his retirement imagine how much time he'll have on his hands 

maybe some guy will get him to invest his 130 million into a bieber action movie

Edited by hh5

so if he has another breakup he'll write more music n come out of retirement

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez back on?

20140106_122538_ecct1004popstars11.JPG

Bieber reportedly recently revealed he still has feelings for Gomez during an interview with Los Angeles hip-hip radio station Power 106.

"I wrote the best music once my heart was broken," he told Big Boy on Dec. 18. "'All That Matters' was written when I was in a great place in my relationship, and at that time, she was all that mattered in my life."

And here I thought Justin Bieber was all that mattered in Justin Bieber's life.

Bieber also said "(The break up) affected us, especially when we are in front of so many people. It's such a public thing. It's just hard for the both of us. But you know, she's a great woman. I love her till this day."

Edited by hh5

lol i'm sure the Brazillians loved his Graffitii, and i'm sure his neighbour loved getting their house egged, with the "$20 000" in Damages to the Venitian Plaster from "Venus" i mean Venice. Si glad he doesn't live in my neighbourhood :)

gosh he seems to taunt the Paul Walker risk .. it be scary if bieber gets on fast n furious

Justin Bieber is in trouble - again.
140123113606-justin-bieber-mugshot-split
The pop star was arrested early Thursday for drag racing and DUI in Miami Beach, police confirmed on Twitter. Police say R&B artist Khalil was also arrested. In an Instagram photo before the incident Khalil, he wrote: “Miami nights ridin thru yo city in that hot wheel.”

will he get much for the place?

Justin Bieber Moving Out, Thinking Of Selling Home In Calabasas
Justin Bieber has had enough of suburban life and has decided to move out of Calabasas ... sources connected with the singer tell TMZ.

We're told the egging incident and the Sheriff's raid on Bieber's home were the final straw.  He's now openly talking about listing the house and getting out of the neighborhood.

The timing is interesting ... Keyshawn Johnson just sold his nearby estate to Kourtney Kardashian ... although we're told he says it has nothing to do with Bieber.  As you know ... Keyshawn has had multiple run-ins with Bieber and his bodyguards at The Oaks.