Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Changing Lanes

CJ:  Just finished Changing Lanes and its prequel.

Many late nights.

What a well written, well researched story.  A real 'page turner', not unlike many James Paterson novels.

Not sure I have read your stories before.  

I read a lot of stories, more on Awesome Dude than on Gay Authors.

My favourite authors are Cole Parker, Sequoyah, Graeme, and Don Hanratty.  It was the latter's "Working it Out' that got me into this genre.

Great stories.

I do thank you.

I am a 72 yr old married more or less retired MD from the rolling plains of west central Minnesota.

Oh, I have tried to donate to  GA.  But I think the only way for me to do so via cashj is to send cash for  premium content.

Thanks,

JRH 

• Like 1

One easy and confidential way to buy premium here in the US is to buy a prepaid Visa or American Express card - most grocery and department stores carry them.  When GA asks for payment, it gives options of "Stripe payment" or "Paypal" - stripe payment is for using a Visa/Mastercard/AmEx/Discovery/JBC or DinersClub card.

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..