loving straight subordinate

sandykv58

I am an officer of 47 years old. I have fallen in love with my 60 years old subordinate.

But he is straight. Once I did blow job of him too. Two months have passed since than.

When he comes before me I want him to love. But I cant say it.I hesitate. How to make him know that I love him very much.

I don't see how you can allow, never mind initiate, anything sexual with a subordinate

And that's without addressing the fact that, as you say, he's straight...

• Like 1

Every time you think of wanting your subordinate, you should start wanting yourself. See if you can date yourself. You'll hopefully realize that your subordinate isn't worth your time. There's a saying that you must love yourself first, only then will your dream guy come to you.

When someone only writes a couple sentences about a supposedly "very serious topic", then I call bullshit. 

Hard to say what is true and what is not online. We have no visual cues, no body language. Maybe he was drunk as skunk when he wrote a few lines about the reason he drank. One thing I'm sure of is that his basic plot is realistic. Maybe he just testing the waters for a future fantasy for posting here.

• Like 1