Flirt Week Contest Voting!

International Flirt Week Contest  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite pick-up line?

• He said, "Here's 50P, go call your mum and say your not going to be home tonight!"
    • **walk up to a stranger, lick a finger and wipe it on the guy's shirt** "Come on, baby. Let's get you out of those wet clothes."
    • "Did you fall from Heaven? 'Cause so did Satan."
    • "Do you know how much a polar bear weighs? Enough to break the ice!"
    • "Excuse me, I need to get closer to the bar so I can order a drink, do you mind if I push in your stool?"
    • "Does this smell like Chloroform to you?"
    • Go up to someone on the dance floor tap them on the shoulder and say... "Hey, grab your coat, you've just pulled."
    • "I've forgotten my number. Can I have yours?"
    • Online dating site message to someone identified as straight: "Like it in the ass?"

• Site Administrator

16271131960_7bc44f23bc_o.jpg

Now's the time to vote for your favorite pick-up line from the contest entries. Just choose your favorite in the poll and that counts as a vote! The line with the most votes wins our contest prize! Winner will be announced Saturday, February 14th after the voting ends on Friday, February 13th at 8:00 PM, PST!

• Like 3