[dkstories] Doing it Right

OMG - even I was surprised. Not only did we get a new chapter yesterday, we immediately get the next one today.

Overall - as usual - VERY GOOD... but:

Never expected Sean to use his future knowledge of Davey like that to get him drunk and try to seduce him. I would have thought he'd try to hook up with Brandon first, but I guess the bitterness over Davey of the original timeline is still there. Still can't tell if Davey has any of his own memories back yet - but how easily Sean got him drunk - well - he would have been more prepared if he had known... And as usual, Dan is a bastard - heh - but - well, I'll still keep him.

Very evil cliffhanger - and now I REALLY can't wait for the next chapter.

------

All people relish individually laughing.

For only others look sad.

Hmmm I am not sure what you are talking about. I didn't read any of this in the new chapter. What is going on here? :blink:

Hmmmm... Trebs gets to see chapters before they are posted, and as this is the first day of the month, that might explain his comments and spoilers...

Evil, Trebs, Evil!!! :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Edited by C James
Eeerp - um - I thought it was a public chapter and not one that he emailed me... Let me check...

http://dkstories.gayauthors.org/do-over3/do-over3-03.php ... k - thought so

Ahhh!!! So you have been commenting and posting spoilers from a chapter that isn't even posted yet? How utterly, utterly evil!! Especially you spilling the beans that Sean uses his future knowledge to seduce Davey! :blink:

Why, I'll bet Dan's mailbox is going to be positively overflowing with outraged reader comments, now that we know that there will be no Davey and Brian! :angry:

BTW, thanks for sending me Chapter 3, even thought I have to admit, I was utterly shocked

[ spoiler] when Davey died. [ /spoiler]...

I guess everyone who wants a copy of Chapter 3 in advance needs to PM you? Or shouldn't I have mentioned this?

Wow! DAVEY LIED! He told the President and his dad that he would loose all his memories of his past timelines. I guess he wanted to ensure he did not get roped into government service again. But Sean comes back and spills the truth.

Dan, you are an evil, evil man. :devil:

Just to make things very clear on this...the original chapter posted on April 1, 2001 was an April Fool's joke.

The real chapter 3 has now been posted and Myr has set the April Fool's chapter apart so you can still read it...

I've been told it was a hot chapter and you folks enjoyed it a lot... :)

Just to make things very clear on this...the original chapter posted on April 1, 2001 was an April Fool's joke.

The real chapter 3 has now been posted and Myr has set the April Fool's chapter apart so you can still read it...

I've been told it was a hot chapter and you folks enjoyed it a lot... :)

The April fool's one was both a great prank, and exceedingly hot!

It's something I thought I'd never see in the DO series, as it's so out of character for the, er, characters, but that was one mind-blowing chapter!

Thanks for leaving both up.