Congratulations To Ben Simmons

• Site Administrator

Not a fan of basketball per se, but I am impressed that the Number 1 Draft Pick is Australian. Something tells me that's a first. :)

Second. Andrew Bogut was the number one pick in 2005.

Another Australian, Thon Maker, was drafted this year with the number 10 pick (the Wikipedia page has already been updated with that information :D)

Here's an article on the two Australians who have just been drafted, along with a few other notable Australian mentions :)

Edited by Graeme
  • Like 1
  • Site Moderator

Second. Andrew Bogut was the number one pick in 2005.

Another Australian, Thon Maker, was drafted this year with the number 10 pick (the Wikipedia page has already been updated with that information :D)

Here's an article on the two Australians who have just been drafted, along with a few other notable Australian mentions :)

I'm happy to hear that Thon got drafted by Milwaukee despite the controversy about his age. Good for Milwaukee for seeing this kid as who is instead of what he "might" be. :)