What does Error Code: 1S160/2 mean?

Go to solution Solved by Myr,

The page you requested does not exist

Error code: 1S160/2

This is not a bug report, well at least I don't think it is, just a question - what does this mean?

I bookmarked a story to read later, then got this error when I clicked the bookmark.

As the bookmark just says 1: Stealth in the Night - Gay Authors, which is how bookmarks get recorded.

I don't know who the author was.

Normally I would presume the book got unpublished, but as you can't unpublish? 

It leads into a request, could you not add the author name to bookmarks? 

I don't  know how it works, but it's the only way to keep stories listed to come back to when I have time to read them.

Any info appreciated. I don't think you can search chapter titles. Maybe someone knows the book, author. I must have thought it worth reading to have bookmarked it.

Okay it is a bug - the link flashed up in the address bar very briefly before disappearing to give the error message.

The story was Lost Island By sanmariano

Bookmarks for other stories work! Only this one gives an error.

Android 6.0.1

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2

Samsung browser version 4.0.30 - 40

Edited by William King
It's a bug
  • Site Administrator
  • Solution

This is several issues.

First.  The error code means the page you were trying to reach was not found.  There are a variety of reasons for this, including unpublishing a story.  In this case, It is most likely that you bookmarked the page during the transition timeframe when the URL had extra parameters and we have since fixed it.  (ga/forums/stories instead of ga/stories/).

Second. We can review the page title for chapters to make them more clear.  (this is how bookmarks get their default names)

Third. The Stories 2.1 story update we'll be working on after the bugs are fixed will address this issue as we'll be adding To Read lists, Reading History and a few other things tied to making it easier for readers.

• Like 4