Posting chapter without moderation?

Go to solution Solved by Dodger,

• Site Administrator

Just as an fyi, I check the queue every morning (US Pacific Time) but it's not at a set time each day, so occasionally an author will update close to that time but after I've done the queue for the day and I don't have time to go back to it later in the day. But, if it's been more than 24 hours since you posted a chapter or new story, and it hasn't been approved yet and you haven't received a PM asking you to fix something, my PM box is always open and authors are welcome to get in touch with me. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Cia said:

Just as an fyi, I check the queue every morning (US Pacific Time) but it's not at a set time each day, so occasionally an author will update close to that time but after I've done the queue for the day and I don't have time to go back to it later in the day. But, if it's been more than 24 hours since you posted a chapter or new story, and it hasn't been approved yet and you haven't received a PM asking you to fix something, my PM box is always open and authors are welcome to get in touch with me. 

Thanks for the info Cia! You've always been super quick and it's never been a problem. I was just curious 🙂

• Like 4