hide age

Panda
Go to solution Solved by Myr,

Question

How come I need to show my age to everyone or is there a way to hide it? I dont htink ppl should need to know how old i am only the ones that are in charge. Sorry i do not mean to cause problems it just anoyed me lol.

• Love 1

8 answers to this question

Hi Myr

related to the age issue, I know we add our birthday but that remains hidden (I think..). My question is, does the age updates automatically then, or do I have to manually change it next year?

Thanks

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Sweetlion said:

Hi Myr

related to the age issue, I know we add our birthday but that remains hidden (I think..). My question is, does the age updates automatically then, or do I have to manually change it next year?

Thanks

mine did not update automatically. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Sweetlion said:

Hi Myr

Thanks

I have always had to change it annually.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, mogwhy said:

mine did not update automatically. 

38 minutes ago, Kitt said:

I have always had to change it annually.

That is what I thought

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Sweetlion said:

That is what I thought

i don't mind telling people how old i am. every line and wrinkle has a tale to tell and i earned them, even proud of them. besides, gray hairs are just wisdom highlights :P 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Sure, I was not asking to discriminate or anything. I have interacted with people from 15 to 70s here😀. Just want to be sure I don't forget to update every year.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Myr
      Yes, providing you are 13 years of age or older and it is legal where you are.

go back
    • By NotNoNever
      Well, I suppose it's part of getting older, but the following has just amazed me.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-19353039

It has also disgusted me. Not for the usual gay ickieness about lady bits. I used to partake, in a previous life. No, but because it seems there is a whole lot of stupidity going on with this, and it's probably got a lot more to do with some idiotic notion of being in tip top condition for that most important of things, the heterosexual male who thinks he owns and shapes the whole world.

Why doesn't someone just tell these women that if it ain't touching the sides, it's probably his deficiency, not theirs. And tell them to tell the patriarchy to take a long walk off a short boardwalk. Spreading gold dust on the affected part is more about making him think he's a stud stallion, than making her think she's in top hymen breaking condition.

Us gay boys have the opposite problem: we have to take time to make places wider, less tight, not so painful, and not likely to bleed.

So girls, next time a guy says he wants to dip his wick in a nice tight virginal pussy, tell him he is welcome. But not before you've done him with an unlubed strapon and a single, hilting penetration. That'll change his tune. From sweet nothings in your ear to window shattering screams citywide.

=============================================================

On the other hand; was quite amused at the phrase: to close a gap in the market. That just must have been the journalist or publicist having a laugh.

Grrrrrrr, just noticed the title typo

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..