[Vlista] Favorite Character from Vance's stories

Well, My favorite character from all of Vance's stories would have to be Paul from Tyler. To me, he was a very interesting character, and I love the way that he intereacted with Tyler, and the other characters in the story. Shane, of course is also a great character. I felt so bad for him in the beginning of the story, and then I was so happy for him once everything was better for him, and he had Sam, Don, and Tad.

Which of Vance's characters are your favorites?

Kurt :D

• 4 weeks later...

My favorite has to be Don. I felt like all the things that he did were amazing, and definetly deserve some sort of an award (which will be the honor of being my favorite Vance character)

They are all well done but who wouldn't love Shane?

Agreed Shane is just so dam lovable how can he not be anyone favoruite character!

I agree! Shane's my favourite too! He just overcame so much and went on to be in such a good place in his life. You have to admire that! Not to mention being really sweet! (okay so I guess I did mention it :P )